The Student Room Group

Why don't the police just shoot these anarchist idiots with rubber bullets?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by billydisco
Title says it all really, all these pathetic leftie losers (funny, its always lefties) burning police cars in London, why dont they just shoot them with rubber bullets?

Beyond the fact it would be enjoyable to watch them getting shot, it would solve the problem!

That's cos Tories don't know how to protest.

No. Shooting the lefties will just make us kick up even more of a fuss.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by Katty3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because Tory voters aren't the losers in life who can't get by, whinge and blame their inferiority on "the system"?
Original post by Katty3

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tories know how to protest, peacefully.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2274129.stm
Agent provocateurs.
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad
Agent provocateurs.

http://www.agentprovocateur.com/gb_en
Original post by Katty3

Posted from TSR Mobile
They protest by joining UKIP.
Reply 26
Original post by chantalc
thats not a valid argument, plus how would it solve the problem? surely shooting people will just increase tension.

That's true with proper riots - some of the racial issues in the US are examples of this, and we have a few in our own history. But this is not that situation - it's a bunch of reasonably well off young people and some career protesters out causing a bit of havoc for fun.

I get the principle of not inflaming things, but a lot of people get very annoyed when they see baseline criminality allowed to go unpunished.
That's far too soft. We need to resurrecte El Generalissimo to ride in on horseback to smash these reprobates. Then dump their bodies in mass graves.
Because by using violence against a crowd protesting a heavy handed right wing government merely makes them martyrs for their cause. Which ultimately will cause more unrest than it will solve.
Reply 29
Original post by CAElite
Because by using violence against a crowd protesting a heavy handed right wing government merely makes them martyrs for their cause. Which ultimately will cause more unrest than it will solve.

i doubt it- any decent person isn't going to empathise with a bunch of idiots wearing guy fawkes masks (because they're too pussy to show their faces).
Original post by DiddyDec
Violent "protesters" should be met violently.

An anti-capitalist protester wearing Levis and Nike Air Max 95s.....................
RPG's for all our policemen and women
Because the police have been cut so hard they can't afford rubber bullets...

With the forces now politicised by PCCs (intended to stop anti government dissent) some forces are probably not disposed to fight too hard against protesters anyway, at least if protests spread outside London
Original post by KimKallstrom
An anti-capitalist protester wearing Levis and Nike Air Max 95s.....................

How do you know they are anticapitalist? There is no problem over the price of consumer goods. Houses however is another matter as you will see if you watch tonight's QT from London. I would wager a better description for many protesters would be anti-rentiership
I'm left wing but what the **** they expect to achieve with this is beyond me
Original post by KimKallstrom

Do you expect him to walk around naked?
Title says it all really, all these pathetic leftie losers (funny, its always lefties) burning police cars in London, why dont they just shoot them with rubber bullets?

Beyond the fact it would be enjoyable to watch them getting shot, it would solve the problem!

Yes these pesky lefties totally typical of all lefties I'm sure all lefties are like them.
Original post by Katty3
Posted from TSR Mobile

Because Tory voters aren't the losers in life who can't get by, whinge and blame their inferiority on "the system"?

Tories know how to protest, peacefully.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/2274129.stm

Original post by Bupdeeboowah
They protest by joining UKIP.

Original post by The_Mighty_Bush
That's far too soft. We need to resurrecte El Generalissimo to ride in on horseback to smash these reprobates. Then dump their bodies in mass graves.

I think there are plans to increase tuition fees again?
http://www.theguardian.com/education/2015/nov/06/government-plan-to-allow-better-universities-to-raise-fees?CMP=twt_gu
Argument? Idiots causing violence = get shot by police.

this isn't America. we don't just shoot everyone (even with rubber bullets)
Rubber bullets are fairly ineffective at debilitating the target. I would suggest a 12 gauge bean bag round.

I find hollow point rounds to be far more effective.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending