Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
To laugh at the excess of emo kids.

Also I'm a student. Not rocket science.
Original post by Tiger Rag
Ensuring you lot don't have banter:tongue:

There, I fixed your comment.
Why is anyone on this site?

It's more of an inconvenience than it has use.
(Though I wouldn't give it up entirely for anything. :tongue:)
(edited 8 years ago)
Because I'm a student and came here for advice on university choices.

Now I'm just a gem whore and am trapped forever! :frown:
Reply 24
They're sticking old people in education now? Wow those government cuts are awful
Original post by Ethereal World
Because I'm still a student. Also there are mental ages too. So I'm 25 with a mental age of an 18 year old. You're probably around 17/18 with a mental age of a 5 year old.

Oh no.

You are too old for me.

Spoiler

Because some are students like they said? I wanted to know who else was applying for Physio so I joined!
I might be 33 but still a student
Reply 27
I turn 25 this year, but people can be a student at any age there is no age limit to learning :smile:
Reply 28
Tradition, PS Helping, ya know. Usual...

... and I'm a student :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 29
:toofunny:
Reply 30
To provide knowledge,wisdom and substantive answers.
I'm on because I am going back to school to become a teacher, so I am actually going to be a student in 6 1/2 months.

And when I'm a teacher, I will be on here because I want to understand the issues my students will be facing so that I can help them better.
to pay cheap car insurance and buy shaving blades without middle-aged parents :|
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by leavingthecity
Um no.

Shhh you're hot.

TSR elderly visa granted.

*Lets you in through the side door*
Original post by trustmeimlying1
Shhh you're hot.

TSR elderly visa granted.

*Lets you in through the side door*

"Elderly"...

....oh p1ss off
Reply 35
Original post by vodka_gains
Why are you on the Student Room???

@Foo.mp3, etc

I find it to be an interesting place and an opportunity to meet new people and maybe even friends or online friends, an opportunity for communication and discussion and to get - and share - advice. I find that it is a good source of knowledge and information.
Plus .. apart from other age groups, I do enjoy contact with people younger than my own age.
I'm 19 but someone on here said they thought I was like 12?? So maybe we're all just a little younger mentally tbh lol
Because everyone I know in real life is dumb and doesn't want to have proper debates and discussions. This is the only forum I belong to, can't be bothered to join another as you can talk about anything here. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest