Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My ISA is a high A, one mark from an A*
    by the looks of it on today's paper i probably scraped a B. I am hideous at Chem and Physics, do you think I could Get BCC would my ISA push it up to a B if they were high Cs? Really need a B....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vaenltina)
    if you get better grades in the upcoming exams along with your ISA, definitely
    Thank You

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eg1472)
    My ISA is a high A, one mark from an A*
    by the looks of it on today's paper i probably scraped a B. I am hideous at Chem and Physics, do you think I could Get BCC would my ISA push it up to a B if they were high Cs? Really need a B....
    You could get a B, however if you think pessimistically, there is a risk that you may get a very high C, missing the B by like just a few marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.jacob)
    I looked at the unofficial mark scheme, and I got 32marks(which is a B according to last years grade boundary), and I am predicted an A*, do you think I can still get an A* if I do well in my next 2 exams.
    it's possible

ReputationRep:
    Do you also have the mark scheme for the foundation paper? Can't find it anywhere...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.