Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    YES.

ReputationRep:
    NA NA NA, NA NA NA! Should be game over. Third to kill it, plz.

ReputationRep:
    well thats 1...need to get atleast 1 more to make it safe...if birmingham get 1, they will be right back in it

ReputationRep:
    **** me they're thugs

hope they get relegated.

ReputationRep:
    They're impotent thugs. Not nearly good enough so they kick and kick hard. I hope these ***** get relegated.

ReputationRep:
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
    Done and dusted.
    (pls don't let me down guys lol)

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god :coma::coma::coma:

Cesc and Sami. **** me. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    hahahaha...WHEYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    great interplay beforehand though

ReputationRep:
    birmingham should really be down to 9 men...they are playing rugby out there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    birmingham should really be down to 9 men...they are playing rugby out there
    Least they've taken off Bowyer now, that more than halves our chances of getting a broken leg.

ReputationRep:
    Should probably think about taking Cesc and RvP off, tbh. The game is ours and there's no point risking Cesc's hamstring/RvP's everything when we've got City in a few days, they should be fine, but it's not as though either have been fit that long...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    Should probably think about taking Cesc and RvP off, tbh. The game is ours and there's no point risking Cesc's hamstring/RvP's everything when we've got City in a few days, they should be fine, but it's not as though either have been fit that long...
    Yep, let Arshavin stretch his legs a bit. I think Walcott wants a goal though, might do his confidence some good too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Captain92)
    Yep, let Arshavin stretch his legs a bit. I think Walcott wants a goal though, might do his confidence some good too
    yeah....walcott and wilshire off...hmmmm dunno why really...should have been fabregas and VP ...need all the rest they can before a crucial crucial match against city

ReputationRep:
    yeah....walcott and wilshire off...hmmmm dunno why really...should have been fabregas and VP ...need all the rest they can before a crucial crucial match against city
    Yep, guess it's good to rest Wilshere though, he's fast becoming an integral player, don't want him injured either.

ReputationRep:
    Theo certainly had enough shots, wasn't to be today, though. Jacky could've had a couple himself, just didn't have the composure, good game from him nonetheless.

Some of this football is beautiful, Cesc's influence on the side is just ridiculous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JK.)
    Theo certainly had enough shots, wasn't to be today, though. Jacky could've had a couple himself, just didn't have the composure, good game from him nonetheless.

Some of this football is beautiful, Cesc's influence on the side is just ridiculous.
    Absolutely. Every player around him seems to improve when he's playing.

ReputationRep:
    Yep, guess it's good to rest Wilshere though, he's fast becoming an integral player, don't want him injured either.
    yup he sure is...should have taken fab fabregas off though...don't want him doing something to his hamstring again

ReputationRep:
    aaaaaaaaaaand VP misses another sitter...really needs to find he touch again VP and not become like what eduardo became after his injury

ReputationRep:
    aaaaaaaaaaand VP misses another sitter...really needs to find he touch again VP and not become like what eduardo became after his injury
    I'm not sure if the pitch quality might be affecting a few of these chances... I don't have a high qual feed but it certainly looks bobbly and Walcott was off the pace much more than usual shooting wise too
    But yes, we don't want another Eduardo

ReputationRep:
    passing in the box again! when will we learn!

full time!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.