The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
YES.
Reply 381
JK.
OP
NA NA NA, NA NA NA! Should be game over. Third to kill it, plz.
well thats 1...need to get atleast 1 more to make it safe...if birmingham get 1, they will be right back in it
**** me they're thugs

hope they get relegated.
Reply 384
They're impotent thugs. Not nearly good enough so they kick and kick hard. I hope these ***** get relegated.
Reply 385
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Done and dusted.
(pls don't let me down guys lol)
Reply 386
JK.
OP
Oh my god :coma: :coma: :coma:

Cesc and Sami. **** me. :coma:
hahahaha...WHEYYYYYYYYYYYYY
great interplay beforehand though
birmingham should really be down to 9 men...they are playing rugby out there
Reply 389
Original post by Billa Bong
birmingham should really be down to 9 men...they are playing rugby out there

Least they've taken off Bowyer now, that more than halves our chances of getting a broken leg.
Reply 390
JK.
OP
Should probably think about taking Cesc and RvP off, tbh. The game is ours and there's no point risking Cesc's hamstring/RvP's everything when we've got City in a few days, they should be fine, but it's not as though either have been fit that long...
Reply 391
Original post by JK.
Should probably think about taking Cesc and RvP off, tbh. The game is ours and there's no point risking Cesc's hamstring/RvP's everything when we've got City in a few days, they should be fine, but it's not as though either have been fit that long...

Yep, let Arshavin stretch his legs a bit. I think Walcott wants a goal though, might do his confidence some good too
Original post by Captain92
Yep, let Arshavin stretch his legs a bit. I think Walcott wants a goal though, might do his confidence some good too

yeah....walcott and wilshire off...hmmmm dunno why really...should have been fabregas and VP :s-smilie:...need all the rest they can before a crucial crucial match against city
Reply 393
yeah....walcott and wilshire off...hmmmm dunno why really...should have been fabregas and VP :s-smilie:...need all the rest they can before a crucial crucial match against city

Yep, guess it's good to rest Wilshere though, he's fast becoming an integral player, don't want him injured either.
Reply 394
JK.
OP

Theo certainly had enough shots, wasn't to be today, though. Jacky could've had a couple himself, just didn't have the composure, good game from him nonetheless.

Some of this football is beautiful, Cesc's influence on the side is just ridiculous.
Reply 395
Original post by JK.
Theo certainly had enough shots, wasn't to be today, though. Jacky could've had a couple himself, just didn't have the composure, good game from him nonetheless.

Some of this football is beautiful, Cesc's influence on the side is just ridiculous.

Absolutely. Every player around him seems to improve when he's playing.
Yep, guess it's good to rest Wilshere though, he's fast becoming an integral player, don't want him injured either.

yup he sure is...should have taken fab fabregas off though...don't want him doing something to his hamstring again
aaaaaaaaaaand VP misses another sitter...really needs to find he touch again VP and not become like what eduardo became after his injury
Reply 398
aaaaaaaaaaand VP misses another sitter...really needs to find he touch again VP and not become like what eduardo became after his injury

I'm not sure if the pitch quality might be affecting a few of these chances... I don't have a high qual feed but it certainly looks bobbly and Walcott was off the pace much more than usual shooting wise too
But yes, we don't want another Eduardo
Reply 399
passing in the box again! when will we learn!

full time! :biggrin:

Latest