The Student Room Group

Aqa triple science *official thread* *2016* (gcse)

Scroll to see replies

I feel like they're trying the new specification on us, because that was nothing like the 2015 one.
Does anyone else think this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 441
Original post by homeland.lsw
P2 45 for an A* is the highest
P3 48 for ah A* is the highest

What do you reckon for an A or a B?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys if you're interested there's an unofficial mark scheme for P2 on Facebook.
Go on the page 'AQA Exams 2016'

Posted from TSR Mobile
From the comments on Facebook it seems the grade boundaries are going to be the lowest in history

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by homeland.lsw
:banana: GCSE SCIENCE THREAD! :banana:
Hey guys!
I decided it was best to create one of these threads as we are ever closer to starting our exams!
:party:

Ok a recap of our exams
So we have 9 written exams, three for Chemistry, three for physics and three for biology.
Here is the specification for Chemistry, Biology and Physics :h:

:eek: Important Dates :eek:

Biology B1: 17th May 2016 (PM)
Biology B2: 10th June 2016 (AM)
Biology B3: 10th June 2016 (AM)

Chemistry C1: 19th May 2016 (AM)
Chemistry C2: 15th June 2016 (PM)
Chemistry C3: 15th June 2016 (PM)

Physics P1: 25th May 2016 (PM)
Physics P2: 17th June 2016 (AM)
Physics P3: 17th June 2016 (AM)

:s-smilie:This thread:s-smilie:

Here you can ask any questions, whether it is about the exams, or the content...I would be happy to help! :biggrin:

We can also post any predictions on what we think will come up in the exams!

:bl::bl::bl::bl::bl:

Resources
http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/science/gcse <-------------- Link for past papers...
http://pastpapers.org/aqa-past-papers <----------- Old spec Past Papers, very useful for finding interesting questions!

Unofficial Mark Schemes

Biology Unit 1
Chemistry Unit 1
Physics Unit 1

I created a markscheme if you would like to add it

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4171127
i think none of them were too bad it's just that i had to go to the toilet in the middle of the p2 exam really bad and couldn't concentrate properly but I agree with you guys p2 was harder more in depth questions in it, p3 was ok but i think both were still harder than the 2015 papers.
I found them both hard and I wasn't even allowed to have a ****ing shite inbetween them either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just hoping that those A* ISA's and hopefully good p1 can get me an A
It can never be 48 for an A*, perhaps 45, but all the 3’s have low grade boundaries, usually like 39, 40, 41, so perhaps it might be 40?

For P2, it is going to be really low as everyone found it difficult. Perhaps 43 for an A*?

Posted from TSR Mobile
For triple science how do they add up the grades do u get an individual grade for biology chemistry and physics if so how do they add on the isa or do u get a grade for core, additional and further additional
Original post by Glitzmania
For triple science how do they add up the grades do u get an individual grade for biology chemistry and physics if so how do they add on the isa or do u get a grade for core, additional and further additional

Depends which exams you did as there are slightly different variations of unit 3. To get a grade for each science you should have done an ISA for each science

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BobbiBlue
Depends which exams you did as there are slightly different variations of unit 3. To get a grade for each science you should have done an ISA for each science

Posted from TSR Mobile

i have done my core science but they added the physics isa so at the end of year 11 will i have a grade for additional further additional and core or bio physics and chem
anyone got acces to the 2016 additonal and core science papers unit five and two

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending