The Student Room Group

Maths Uni Chat

Scroll to see replies

assmaster
I swear I read 'office' as 'orifice'. Ewwwww.
Also; not yet. I didn't realise he did that :/

He nicks them off your campus card photos. Anyway - out of curiousity who are you...?
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
He nicks them off your campus card photos. Anyway - out of curiousity who are you...?

Just a Maths fresher...
Reply 502
assmaster
Just a THE Maths fresher...

:teehee:
assmaster
Just a Maths fresher...

Well kinda wondered about a little more detail, having seen you hang around Durham...
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Well kinda wondered about a little more detail, having seen you hang around Durham...

You've seen me? Where?
Um, I'm not sure what detail you want - ask and I (might) tell you...
assmaster
You've seen me? Where?
Um, I'm not sure what detail you want - ask and I (might) tell you...

I meant the Durham forum, sorry that was slightly sloppy. Just wondering who you are thats all - I have a fair guess having seen edenr's latest fb friends, but not 100% sure...
assmaster
I'm not a recent FB friend... Edenr and I go waaaay back...

Lol, having just clicked through I see an uncanny resemblence, along with the same initials. I could be wrong of course...
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
I meant the Durham forum, sorry that was slightly sloppy. Just wondering who you are thats all - I have a fair guess having seen edenr's latest fb friends, but not 100% sure...

How can you have 12000 posts and I haven't seen your username until a few hours ago :confused:

RK89...but that was changed to the current one 2 years ago.

/stalkery person
Hopping Mad Kangaroo

I'm not a recent FB friend, Edenr and I go waaaay back...
Basically; I'm just a lowly fresher.
assmaster
I'm not a recent FB friend, Edenr and I go waaaay back...
Basically; I'm just a lowly fresher.

Interesting, just keep adding to the mystery. Bet you don't know who I am either...
TheTallOne
How can you have 12000 posts and I haven't seen your username until a few hours ago :confused:

RK89...but that was changed to the current one 2 years ago.

/stalkery person

Because I rarely post in the maths forum...
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Interesting, just keep adding to the mystery. Bet you don't know who I am either...

A Durham Maths third-year?
Swayum
How many TSRians have you lot been meeting recently (outside the maths forum)? I've come across SO many, but only told a few who I am.

Nota Bene practically lives in my flat. Other than that, no.

Ps. I HATE ANALYSIS
Hedgeman49
Ps. I HATE ANALYSIS

How did you reach that conclusion? Are you banging your head against epsilons in convergence questions?

I'll have a go at the second half of the sheet tomorrow.
assmaster
A Durham Maths third-year?

Not quite true...
Reply 515
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Not quite true...

Must be fourth year, I doubt that RT is taught below third year at any (reasonable) university. (Unless of course, I'm severely underestimating your ability)
SimonM
Must be fourth year, I doubt that RT is taught below third year at any (reasonable) university. (Unless of course, I'm severely underestimating your ability)

Who said I was a straight mathematician?
Hopping Mad Kangaroo
Who said I was a straight mathematician?

You're posting in Maths Uni Chat. If you're not straight Maths, Simplicity will tear you a new one (especially if it's Economics you've split with).
assmaster
You're posting in Maths Uni Chat. If you're not straight Maths, Simplicity will tear you a new one (especially if it's Economics you've split with).

I think it would be a rather lonely thread...

this is ******* genius.

Quick Reply

Latest