Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Without even looking at his post I can tell you're inviting him to a keyboard battle
    Am I ****. Got nothing but respect for The Shed End.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Cheers man, but surely I'd be the Mourinho, wumming everyone up?
    I can't imagine you in a Mourinho coat. When I picture you I picture Tommy Hatcher from Green Street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Without even looking at his post I can tell you're inviting him to a keyboard battle
    Nah, I like him. He doesn't chat *******s in every post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Nah, I like him. He doesn't chat *******s in every post.
    Exactly.
    He only does that in most of them

Good guy Mackay

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Wouldn't be an international break without an Arsenal player getting injured.
    Wouldn't be an average day without an Arsenal player getting injured

ReputationRep:
    Still think you'll hammer Liverpool, well i hope so :awesome:. But a draw wouldnt be so bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Anyone going to the Brazil Chile at the Emirates?
    Yeah looking forward to it, although I fear that Chile are going to be on the end of a dicking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Arkasia
    Zerforax, LP, AR_95, Drew Busby
    Qua, SUG
    Wilfried Little, Jam(Captain, trequartista)
    Sr90, Fizzel

Think we'll win that 2-0.
    Interesting lineup, Shed End to be the streaker who comes on to boos and whistles?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Yeah looking forward to it, although I fear that Chile are going to be on the end of a dicking.
    Ah lucky you man, was looking for tickets but all sold out sigh. Gonna be a good game though poor old Alexis Chile are gonna get destroyed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Ah lucky you man, was looking for tickets but all sold out sigh. Gonna be a good game though poor old Alexis Chile are gonna get destroyed.
    I got them as soon as they were released, £35 for a row 2 ticket (got bored of sitting in upper tier). Should be incredibly energetic, but Chile couldn't even beat Iran, I reckon it might be a bloodbath.

ReputationRep:
    players are trying so hard to give liverpool a fighting chance, by getting themselves injured. Always top quality sportsmanship from arsenal

ReputationRep:
    Here's a question for you guys, do you reckon if Bergkamp hadn't refused to fly we'd have final'd/won the CL in the early to mid 2000s? Parlour and a few others hinted at that in the Bergkamp PL Legends documentary...

I reckon we'd have gone further for sure, not sure we'd have won it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    players are trying so hard to give liverpool a fighting chance, by getting themselves injured. Always top quality sportsmanship from arsenal
    Tbf, Liverpool players did the complete opposite by stamping on people...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Here's a question for you guys, do you reckon if Bergkamp hadn't refused to fly we'd have final'd/won the CL in the early to mid 2000s? Parlour and a few others hinted at that in the Bergkamp PL Legends documentary...

I reckon we'd have gone further for sure, not sure we'd have won it though.
    Why didn't you just give him sleeping pills for the flight?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jam277)
    Why didn't you just give him sleeping pills for the flight?
    No idea, I'm guessing he just refused outright...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    No idea, I'm guessing he just refused outright...
    Think that's nonsense on Bergkamps part then. Tbf nowadays the eurostar link is much better so he can use that(if he's not scared of trains too)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    It's all about levelling the playing field you see

Although you better be careful - Gerrard won't feature so he can't just hand you the points personally.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce)
    Still think you'll hammer Liverpool, well i hope so :awesome:. But a draw wouldnt be so bad.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Eh? Liverpool have really easy fixtures after this so the last thing either of us want is them picking up any points here. Remember that we could quite easily lose to City & Chelsea and that gap we've built up suddenly vanishes. A nice 2-0 win to Arsenal with at least one Scouse injury/red card would be ideal. Then they can lose to Blackburn in the cup and their whole season falls apart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Eh? Liverpool have really easy fixtures after this so the last thing either of us want is them picking up any points here. Remember that we could quite easily lose to City & Chelsea and that gap we've built up suddenly vanishes. A nice 2-0 win to Arsenal with at least one Scouse injury/red card would be ideal. Then they can lose to Blackburn in the cup and their whole season falls apart.
    They'd deserve their own meltdown thread if that happened...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know if Ox/Wilshere will be back for us in a week?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.