The Student Room Group

Harper Adams 2012

Scroll to see replies

Yeah probably will! Yeah I've sent off the first one about going to the interview but I've pnly just got the experience one signed off, I'm going to send it today :smile:
Reply 41
hey :smile: i have an interview on 20th feb! extremely nervous as its the only uni i would go to!
Reply 42
Original post by Claire1994
hey :smile: i have an interview on 20th feb! extremely nervous as its the only uni i would go to!

Nice one! which course?
Apparently freshers at harpers is intense due to pranks on the first years and like initiations, especially for the rugby teams!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by JadeWoodland
Apparently freshers at harpers is intense due to pranks on the first years and like initiations, especially for the rugby teams!

Posted from TSR Mobile

From what my friends have told me its been toned down a lot in recent years, there not allowed to spray you with slurry any more since a few students got botulism a few years ago in the freshers challenge, and most of the pranks are standard stuff.

The captain harper challenge is pretty entertaining, volunteers/victims get up on stage and see who can last the longest eating and drinking a variety of different things.

Theres a load of photos from the last freshers on this page http://www.facebook.com/haucsu?fref=ts
Reply 45
Has anyone applied for the veterinary physiotherapy course?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending