The Student Room Group
Learning outside, Harper Adams University
Harper Adams University
Newport

Harper Adams university

Hi, I am a forensic science graduate from UCLAN and i am going to be doing the MSc Entomology course at Harper Adams in september 2023 so i was hoping to make friends who are going to be doing a similar thing. I am a little worried as i've heard good and bad things, that it isn't very diverse. I am a pansexual hippie gyal who likes to thrift, go to the pub, out for tea or to the cinema, explore places and not take life too seriously and I'm trying to find a nice place to live with nice people. Does anyone have any advice who attended here or are going to be attending here? or you could just message me so we can stress out together :smile:
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by sharna11
Hi, I am a forensic science graduate from UCLAN and i am going to be doing the MSc Entomology course at Harper Adams in september 2023 so i was hoping to make friends who are going to be doing a similar thing. I am a little worried as i've heard good and bad things, that it isn't very diverse. I am a pansexual hippie gyal who likes to thrift, go to the pub, out for tea or to the cinema, explore places and not take life too seriously and I'm trying to find a nice place to live with nice people. Does anyone have any advice who attended here or are going to be attending here? or you could just message me so we can stress out together :smile:

Hii!! I’m stressing too! I’m starting this September doing animal behaviour and welfare, I’m moving over from Ireland sooo not going to know anybody at all. I haven’t been able to meet anyone else going either! Hopefully you see this id love to have somebody to stress with!
Learning outside, Harper Adams University
Harper Adams University
Newport

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending