The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Someone's been watching Vampire Diaries :lol:

Rugged and Pretty for me I'd say.
Reply 41
Original post by dire wolf
why is that black girl considered beautiful? her hairline is quite weird

How is her hairline weird? That hairline would be considered normal if she was a guy?

I'm not attracted to her though
why is that black girl considered beautiful? her hairline is quite weird

The black girl has a name & is considered beautiful by many. Beauty doesn't equate to nor is it defined by the European standards.
Reply 43
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Someone's been watching Vampire Diaries :lol:

Rugged and Pretty for me I'd say.

OMD I forgot Nina Dobrev :'(

I did use to watch it, but have been too busy lately to watch it for a while!

Original post by Champagning
OMD I forgot Nina Dobrev :'(

I did use to watch it, but have been too busy lately to watch it for a while!

That picture of her isn't great though, she's so much better than that.

Bonnie too!
Reply 45
That picture of her isn't great though, she's so much better than that.

Bonnie too!

Yeah, most of the girls/guys in TVD are super dishy TBH :biggrin:

Top 2 of each are Bonnie, Elena, Stefan and Tyler. Or Damon... Hmm

Jeremy no way

Watching it with Dexter = lots of blood
Why is Karen Gillan in the OP?
Reply 48
Top 2 of each are Bonnie, Elena, Stefan and Tyler. Or Damon... Hmm

Jeremy no way

Watching it with Dexter = lots of blood

No love for Rebekah? :frown: :tongue:

I like Stefan and Matt best out of the guys. Damon has too similar a personality to me for me to really find him attractive, though Ian in RL is very fine :yep:
No love for Rebekah? :frown: :tongue:

I like Stefan and Matt best out of the guys. Damon has too similar a personality to me for me to really find him attractive, though Ian in RL is very fine :yep:

Rebekah?

I'm on S1E18 ish started yesterday...

Fp. Apparently there are more to come :teeth:
Reply 50
Original post by Autistic Merit
Why is Karen Gillan in the OP?

The Doctor has something to say about that :teehee:

Rugged guys and hott girls
Reply 52
Rebekah?

I'm on S1E18 ish started yesterday...

Fp. Apparently there are more to come :teeth:

Oh, that makes sense. She shows up later :tongue:

There's also a girl called Katherine, who is also played by Nina Dobrev but has a different style to Elena (more bad-girl ish; she does actually look like a different character) :biggrin:
Why are all the guys hairless?

They look like babies

I love TVD :biggrin: the last episode in the latest series had me crying like a baby :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
sweet lord, can I take them all home? :fan:
Original post by SophiaLDN
The black girl has a name & is considered beautiful by many. Beauty doesn't equate to nor is it defined by the European standards.

but it can be if you want it to.
and its not 'European' standards. she wouldnt be considered attractive by a huge proportion of men from all over the world. why? because hair is a sign of female beauty in most cultures in the world.
find her beautiful if you want to but dont like someones a racist and euro-centrist for thinking shes ugly:

there isnt just europe and africa: white people and black people. most of the world is *gasp* neither.
Original post by Harrie Lyons
but it can be if you want it to.
and its not 'European' standards. she wouldnt be considered attractive by a huge proportion of men from all over the world. why? because hair is a sign of female beauty in most cultures in the world.
find her beautiful if you want to but dont like someones a racist and euro-centrist for thinking shes ugly:

there isnt just europe and africa: white people and black people. most of the world is *gasp* neither.

So you're not attractive because of what men think? Wrong, there are many men who think she is attractive and many who dont. Beauty is subjective. Overall, she is beautiful. Hair isnt what makes you attractive or not. So Megan Fox with a buzz cut would make her ugly? Doesn't Miley look better with shorter shaved hair than she ever did with long? Amber Rose looks attractive with no hair rather than long hair. Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What you think might be unattractive isnt the status quo nor is it for a man to dictate what is beautiful and what isnt.

The world does have a European standard of beauty. No, this doesn't mean its a white or black thing *sigh*.
Original post by SophiaLDN

I've seen better looking black girls at the University of Luton.
I've seen better looking black girls at the University of Luton.

So? Doesn't take away from her beauty. Ive seen better looking white girls in the street than Emma Watson, doesn't mean she's not attractive.

Anyway, back to the thread. I voted rugged :colondollar:

Latest