Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Isit true barts have changed to mmi interviews now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I don't think so! Although they run the selection centre (in conjunction with Warwick) for their grad entry course and the format of that has always been MMI.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nana96)
    Isit true barts have changed to mmi interviews now?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I dont think they have MMI interviews... I think it's a semi structured interview which means you still get a bit of panel interview questions. Could anyone shed light on this?

(Original post by nhta112)
      I dont think they have MMI interviews... I think it's a semi structured interview which means you still get a bit of panel interview questions. Could anyone shed light on this?
      When I called them, they told me for undergraduates it is a semi-structured interview with 2 or 3 panel members, one is usually a medical student and everyone receives similar questions. I don't think they use your PS for it.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by PG593)
      When I called them, they told me for undergraduates it is a semi-structured interview with 2 or 3 panel members, one is usually a medical student and everyone receives similar questions. I don't think they use your PS for it.
      On the contrary, for undergrads I believe it is mainly PS based,other than the ethical questions surrounding the news article they give you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by PG593)
      Thanks a lot! Did you call them recently?

ReputationRep:
      What's taking them so long?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by StephenNaulls)
      What's taking them so long?

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Wouldn't expect much this year!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      This thread is so quiet! It's right to think that we shouldn't really hear anything until the new year, yeah?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by jemimii)
      This thread is so quiet! It's right to think that we shouldn't really hear anything until the new year, yeah?
      I'd say December, since interviews start in January (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by franngu)
      I'd say December, since interviews start in January (:

Posted from TSR Mobile
      thanks! In the open day the speaker said that they try to get out all pre-interview rejections in December as well

ReputationRep:
      According to the stalking page last year, people started to hear from Barts from 11/12 ish .... so it's still a long time to go!!!!

ReputationRep:
      I got rejected early December last year so really hoping it does not happen again maybe they are sorting out rejections first

ReputationRep:
      oh dear, sounds like December is going to be a stressful month!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by raveen789)
      I got rejected early December last year so really hoping it does not happen again maybe they are sorting out rejections first
      If you dont mind, could I ask what your UKCAT was last year? I hope it will work out fine for you this year!!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by nhta112)
      If you dont mind, could I ask what your UKCAT was last year? I hope it will work out fine for you this year!!!

ReputationRep:
      I almost wish Christmas didn't exist this year so January would come quicker.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by franngu)
      I almost wish Christmas didn't exist this year so January would come quicker.
      How could you? i'd rather have two weeks of bliss than worry about interviews/rejections lol

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tee Logan x)
      How could you? i'd rather have two weeks of bliss than worry about interviews/rejections lol
      I dont know about you, but I'd still worry over christmas holidays haha.

But I agree that christmas holidays is good - gives us time to prepare.

ReputationRep:
      So has anyone got any news ?? Or did anyone call them and ask them whats taking them so long ??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Conaura)
      So has anyone got any news ?? Or did anyone call them and ask them whats taking them so long ??

Posted from TSR Mobile
      Was just wondering the same thing... They've been taking their time

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.