The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Matrix123
That's great to hear :smile:
Ooh goodie! Oh I see. Yeah, it'd be good to sell some of the free ones too:yep:

Wow! Great if you love listening to music really loud :biggrin:

Good luck with your results - even though you won't see this until after you have them. You should be getting them now, right? Ahhhhhh the nervousness and excitement!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, and I know that the USB tuner has arrived safely now :yep: Unfortunately, I got an email to do with what software to use, because Windows 10 took away Windows Media Center, which lets you natively watch TV via a tuner, without having to install another program :doh: Isn't it great when certain editions of Windows make steps backwards instead of forwards?
But hey, at least Windows 10 is better than Windows 8!

Yep, don't you worry, the free batteries are being sold too :yep: If it can fit the royal mail large letter size, it will go RM - failing that, it will have to go Collect+. You see, Collect+ are the only courier that I know of that accepts Li-Ion batteries (so that is how I shall post any Li-Ion batteries), but also, if you send a parcel via RM at the post office counter, they will always ask you what is in the parcel. Now if I declare that they are batteries, what's the chances of them posting them? (Hint: why am I using Collect+ instead of RM for Li-Ion?)

Yep, good for loud music, for annoying/drowning out next doors dogs (why would I want to put up with howling, I do not know) and especially good for bassy songs, as the Z5500's have a 25cm (10 inch) subwoofer at 188W. Nice!

Thanks - I didn't actually read TSR until a few minutes ago! The first thing I did, believe it or not, was log on to the university website (on my tablet, as it is quicker to boot up than the laptop) and check what results I got. In the end, I got an overall score for the entire course, of 64%, which gives me an upper second class degree, or 2.1. Yes! :smile: :happy2:

Original post by hamza772000
Yep. :smile:

Haha, dw, at least you be yourself and are genuine :wink: Being 'weird' is fine(actually it's great :biggrin: ) as long as you're not trying to be like someone else. :smile:

Haha yeah, wayy to many ':tongue:'s. It's fine though, I'm sort of addicted to using it :tongue: See! :tongue:

Heya, just to let you know, you've forgotten something! :biggrin:

Spoiler

Thanks! :smile:

edit: Maybe I was being too quick, you've already done it.. Thanks! :h:

Original post by spotify95
which gives me an upper second class degree, or 2.1. Yes! :smile: :happy2:

Congratulations :biggrin:

Heya, just to let you know, you've forgotten something! :biggrin:

Spoiler

edit: Maybe I was being too quick, you've already done it.. Thanks! :h:

Hi! :smile: Haha, you were too quick :tongue:
Please add -17,726 to your post :wink:

Yup :h: yeah, there are different types of weird but I generally say that weird is good :biggrin: absolutely! :yep:

Haha, yeah :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad you agree! :biggrin:
:tongue: (Just had to :tongue:)

Yep, and I know that the USB tuner has arrived safely now :yep: Unfortunately, I got an email to do with what software to use, because Windows 10 took away Windows Media Center, which lets you natively watch TV via a tuner, without having to install another program :doh: Isn't it great when certain editions of Windows make steps backwards instead of forwards?
But hey, at least Windows 10 is better than Windows 8!

Yep, don't you worry, the free batteries are being sold too :yep: If it can fit the royal mail large letter size, it will go RM - failing that, it will have to go Collect+. You see, Collect+ are the only courier that I know of that accepts Li-Ion batteries (so that is how I shall post any Li-Ion batteries), but also, if you send a parcel via RM at the post office counter, they will always ask you what is in the parcel. Now if I declare that they are batteries, what's the chances of them posting them? (Hint: why am I using Collect+ instead of RM for Li-Ion?)

Yep, good for loud music, for annoying/drowning out next doors dogs (why would I want to put up with howling, I do not know) and especially good for bassy songs, as the Z5500's have a 25cm (10 inch) subwoofer at 188W. Nice!

Thanks - I didn't actually read TSR until a few minutes ago! The first thing I did, believe it or not, was log on to the university website (on my tablet, as it is quicker to boot up than the laptop) and check what results I got. In the end, I got an overall score for the entire course, of 64%, which gives me an upper second class degree, or 2.1. Yes! :smile: :happy2:

Ooh cool! Haha, yeah. It sure is funny when they do that:unimpressed:
That is true :u:

Ohh so the batteries could potentially be quite a hassle to deal with?

Haha, great for you then :tongue:

Oh, well your results are obviously a lot more important! Spotify! I'm so happy for you, well done! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad you agree! :biggrin:
:tongue: (Just had to :tongue:)

I'm also glad you share my opinion of it :tongue:
Haha OK :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm also glad you share my opinion of it :tongue:
Haha OK :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't get the notification for some reason :s-smilie:
Haha, lol :tongue:

I didn't get the notification for some reason :s-smilie:
Haha, lol :tongue:

Ohhh, Boss_Rhythm was telling me that his notifications aren't working either...
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh, Boss_Rhythm was telling me that his notifications aren't working either...
:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, are yours working? Well, I assume so :tongue:

Yeah, are yours working? Well, I assume so :tongue:

I don't get any notifications when I'm on the app anyway so I don't know if it would work or not on the website version

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't get any notifications when I'm on the app anyway so I don't know if it would work or not on the website version

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh so you have to refresh everytime?

Oh so you have to refresh everytime?

Yup:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Great :tongue: btw, they're working now :smile:

Congratulations :biggrin:

Btw, this Acer Aspire 5742 just closed my browser without my permission, thus losing all my tabs! Most of them I have since manually recovered, but some have lost :mad:

How lovely to dish some payback on it though by gouzing a scratch into the built in keyboard using a folded out paperclip! :grin:

This laptop hasn't got many chances left before it goes!

(edited 7 years ago)
Great :tongue: btw, they're working now :smile:

Ohh OK! :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Btw, this Acer Aspire 5742 just closed my browser without my permission, thus losing all my tabs! Most of them I have since manually recovered, but some have lost :mad:

How lovely to dish some payback on it though by gouzing a scratch into the built in keyboard using a folded out paperclip! :grin:

Please edit to -17,742 :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please edit to -17,742 :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks. The numbers are showing up weirdly on my display, not correlating well at all. Don't know why though.

Thanks. The numbers are showing up weirdly on my display, not correlating well at all. Don't know why though.

No worries :smile:

Ohh, that's odd

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're Welcome :smile:

Haha :tongue:

Latest