This discussion is closed.
Matrix123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hamza772000)
No worries, it's not as if I'm very funny

What do you think about yourself? (If you don't mind saying it)

Haha, OK

Urmmm...Someone asked me that a couple of days ago actually, and all I said was I'd have to think about it and my reply would probably be quite long. Tbh, I'm confused about a lot of things in life and my opinions of myself are one thing that confuses me sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2437011
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Matrix123)
Haha, OK

Urmmm...Someone asked me that a couple of days ago actually, and all I said was I'd have to think about it and my reply would probably be quite long. Tbh, I'm confused about a lot of things in life and my opinions of myself are one thing that confuses me sometimes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha, alright I hope your confusions are cleared as time goes on

Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Haha, alright I hope your confusions are cleared as time goes on

Thanks! But I think it will be a while until then - I've felt this way for a long time
What do you think of yourself? (If you want to say)

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2437011
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thanks! But I think it will be a while until then - I've felt this way for a long time
What do you think of yourself? (If you want to say)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Patience is key
Ermm......haha......My appearance: Wouldn't say is any good Confidence: Really low, although I can be really talkative if I know you Academics: I'd say I'm average (Don't like to be classified as clever) What else? Anything I missed out? tell me if you want to know about anything else

Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Patience is key
Ermm......haha......My appearance: Wouldn't say is any good Confidence: Really low, although I can be really talkative if I know you Academics: I'd say I'm average (Don't like to be classified as clever) What else? Anything I missed out? tell me if you want to know about anything else

True!

Well, if your opinion of yourself and my opinions of myself are accurate then...
Appearance: same
Confidence: mine is weird. If I know someone really well (only one person atm and this has only happened from year 9. I only really started talking to her in year 8 so it took me 2 years to feel comfortable around her ) then I'm not very open, but I'm more openly "weird" and myself
I'm OK in small groups (AKA 2 people maximum ) any larger and I lose confidence and basically just sit there without contributing to the conversation...but I'm comfortable with giving speeches and stuff like that to my year group and parents at end of year celebrations
Academics: same

Hehe, quite a lot on confidential and lots of s

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2437011
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
True!

Well, if your opinion of yourself and my opinions of myself are accurate then...
Appearance: same
Confidence: mine is weird. If I know someone really well (only one person atm and this has only happened from year 9. I only really started talking to her in year 8 so it took me 2 years to feel comfortable around her ) then I'm not very open, but I'm more openly "weird" and myself
I'm OK in small groups (AKA 2 people maximum ) any larger and I lose confidence and basically just sit there without contributing to the conversation...but I'm comfortable with giving speeches and stuff like that to my year group and parents at end of year celebrations
Academics: same

Hehe, quite a lot on confidential and lots of s

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep.

Haha, dw, at least you be yourself and are genuine Being 'weird' is fine(actually it's great ) as long as you're not trying to be like someone else.

Haha yeah, wayy to many ''s. It's fine though, I'm sort of addicted to using it See!

Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yep.

Haha, dw, at least you be yourself and are genuine Being 'weird' is fine(actually it's great ) as long as you're not trying to be like someone else.

Haha yeah, wayy to many ''s. It's fine though, I'm sort of addicted to using it See!
Please add -17,726 to your post

Yup yeah, there are different types of weird but I generally say that weird is good absolutely! :yep:

Haha, yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
That's great to hear
Ooh goodie! Oh I see. Yeah, it'd be good to sell some of the free ones too:yep:

Wow! Great if you love listening to music really loud

Good luck with your results - even though you won't see this until after you have them. You should be getting them now, right? Ahhhhhh the nervousness and excitement!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yep, and I know that the USB tuner has arrived safely now :yep: Unfortunately, I got an email to do with what software to use, because Windows 10 took away Windows Media Center, which lets you natively watch TV via a tuner, without having to install another program :doh: Isn't it great when certain editions of Windows make steps backwards instead of forwards?
But hey, at least Windows 10 is better than Windows 8!

Yep, don't you worry, the free batteries are being sold too :yep: If it can fit the royal mail large letter size, it will go RM - failing that, it will have to go Collect+. You see, Collect+ are the only courier that I know of that accepts Li-Ion batteries (so that is how I shall post any Li-Ion batteries), but also, if you send a parcel via RM at the post office counter, they will always ask you what is in the parcel. Now if I declare that they are batteries, what's the chances of them posting them? (Hint: why am I using Collect+ instead of RM for Li-Ion?)

Yep, good for loud music, for annoying/drowning out next doors dogs (why would I want to put up with howling, I do not know) and especially good for bassy songs, as the Z5500's have a 25cm (10 inch) subwoofer at 188W. Nice!

Thanks - I didn't actually read TSR until a few minutes ago! The first thing I did, believe it or not, was log on to the university website (on my tablet, as it is quicker to boot up than the laptop) and check what results I got. In the end, I got an overall score for the entire course, of 64%, which gives me an upper second class degree, or 2.1. Yes! :happy2:

spotify95
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yep.

Heya, just to let you know, you've forgotten something!
Spoiler:
Show
Don't forget the number!
Thanks!

edit: Maybe I was being too quick, you've already done it.. Thanks!

username2437011
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by spotify95)
which gives me an upper second class degree, or 2.1. Yes! :happy2:

Congratulations

username2437011
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Heya, just to let you know, you've forgotten something!
Spoiler:
Show
Don't forget the number!
Thanks!

edit: Maybe I was being too quick, you've already done it.. Thanks!

Hi! Haha, you were too quick
username2437011
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Please add -17,726 to your post

Yup yeah, there are different types of weird but I generally say that weird is good absolutely! :yep:

Haha, yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Glad you agree!
(Just had to )

Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yep, and I know that the USB tuner has arrived safely now :yep: Unfortunately, I got an email to do with what software to use, because Windows 10 took away Windows Media Center, which lets you natively watch TV via a tuner, without having to install another program :doh: Isn't it great when certain editions of Windows make steps backwards instead of forwards?
But hey, at least Windows 10 is better than Windows 8!

Yep, don't you worry, the free batteries are being sold too :yep: If it can fit the royal mail large letter size, it will go RM - failing that, it will have to go Collect+. You see, Collect+ are the only courier that I know of that accepts Li-Ion batteries (so that is how I shall post any Li-Ion batteries), but also, if you send a parcel via RM at the post office counter, they will always ask you what is in the parcel. Now if I declare that they are batteries, what's the chances of them posting them? (Hint: why am I using Collect+ instead of RM for Li-Ion?)

Yep, good for loud music, for annoying/drowning out next doors dogs (why would I want to put up with howling, I do not know) and especially good for bassy songs, as the Z5500's have a 25cm (10 inch) subwoofer at 188W. Nice!

Thanks - I didn't actually read TSR until a few minutes ago! The first thing I did, believe it or not, was log on to the university website (on my tablet, as it is quicker to boot up than the laptop) and check what results I got. In the end, I got an overall score for the entire course, of 64%, which gives me an upper second class degree, or 2.1. Yes! :happy2:

Ooh cool! Haha, yeah. It sure is funny when they do that:unimpressed:
That is true

Ohh so the batteries could potentially be quite a hassle to deal with?

Haha, great for you then

Oh, well your results are obviously a lot more important! Spotify! I'm so happy for you, well done! :jive:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Glad you agree!
(Just had to )

I'm also glad you share my opinion of it
Haha OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2437011
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm also glad you share my opinion of it
Haha OK

Posted from TSR Mobile
I didn't get the notification for some reason
Haha, lol

Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I didn't get the notification for some reason
Haha, lol

Ohhh, Boss_Rhythm was telling me that his notifications aren't working either...

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2437011
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ohhh, Boss_Rhythm was telling me that his notifications aren't working either...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, are yours working? Well, I assume so

Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yeah, are yours working? Well, I assume so

I don't get any notifications when I'm on the app anyway so I don't know if it would work or not on the website version

Posted from TSR Mobile
username2437011
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I don't get any notifications when I'm on the app anyway so I don't know if it would work or not on the website version

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh so you have to refresh everytime?

Matrix123
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Oh so you have to refresh everytime?

Yup:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (552)
37.81%
No - but I will (115)
7.88%
No - I don't want to (102)
6.99%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (691)
47.33%

Watched Threads