Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laurenafenete)
    Really? I'm waiting to hear back from QM sent my UCAS off a while ago. Although to be fair I'm applying to do a foundation year
    ya heard back within 2 weeks of submitting my ucas application - hopefully you'll hear back soon!

ReputationRep:
    Applied to Manchester, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Bristol on Thursday.
    Heard from Manchester (interview) and an offer from Edinburgh, so they've been really quick so far.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by scrawlx101)
    got aab from loughborough

waiting on essex now got 4/5 offers
    Well done!

ReputationRep:
    Sent my UCAS on the 4th October and got an offer from Portsmouth within the week. Also got an offer from Nott Trent this week. Got interview requests from Norwich and Oxford Brookes whilst Bournemouth has put me on their system. Applying to do Architecture.

Anyone got an interview with Oxford Brookes on Nov 11th?

ReputationRep:
    Applied on 13th October, offer from Bristol on 26th October and LSE on 6th November.

ReputationRep:
    Applied on 8th of October! I'm applying for Psychology at:

KCL (Conditional offer)
    Durham (Conditional offer)
    Manchester (interview)
    UCL (waiting..)
    Nottingham (waiting..)

x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reader106)
    Really? No one I know who has applied to Cov got an an acknowledgement email. what did you apply for?
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 313
Size:  83.5 KB
    Spanish with International Business. Was the first acknowledgement email I received out of my 5 choices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taehyung)
    Anyone got any offers for mechanical engineering? How long did it take to get those offers?
    So far I've got an interview at Cardiff all my others choices have just acknowledged I've applied /:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmathereader)
    Ditto. I applied for English three and a half weeks ago and they only sent their disability questionnaire to me on Monday (it is supposedly meant to be sent within a week of applying). No offer yet, and their email says they try to handle applications within 4 weeks, which is looking unlikely now.
    Aye, I got the same thing. I have my doubts they'll really get it done by Christmas to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by desmoulins)
    Warwick, of course... I also know people who've got them from Kent, Lancaster, Glasgow, Kings, and Cardiff Still waiting for all of mine, I applied to Cambridge, Durham, St Andrews, Exeter & Edinburgh a couple weeks ago now... That said, it's for French & Russian so I assume everything will have to go through two departments which takes longer.
    Ha! Might be seeing you at Uni then! I applied to Cambridge, Durham, St Andrews, Exeter and Royal Holloway although it was for English! Good luck with it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sportyannie)
    Hi guys,
    Just got my unconditional offer from Leicester Uni to study Biological sciences!!
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom5pence)
    Englisb lit offers anyone?
    Yeah, I've had offers from Chester and Lancaster for English Lit and Creative Writing. On Wednesday Liverpool Hope said they would let me know within 7 days if I had an offer. Had an acknowledgement from Bangor and have heard nothing from York St John.
    Where have you applied??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reader106)
    Withdrawing from Aston which was going to be my firm
    Why, if it's your preferred choice?

ReputationRep:
    Had offers from Liverpool, LSE and Royal Holloway - Liverpool came almost overnight, Royal Holloway within a fortnight and four weeks for LSE.
    I'm still waiting on Cambridge and Leeds. All for politics related courses btw.

Had friends doing engineering at Edinburgh, geography at Leeds and Sheffield, business management at Huddersfield and Law at East Anglia who have offers so far.

ReputationRep:
    Applied for History on October 23rd:

University of Leeds- (Conditional AAA- 4th November)
    Royal Holloway (Conditional ABB- 29th October)
    Loughborough (Conditional ABB- 26th October)
    Durham
    University of Sheffield

Interestingly Royal Holloway was a substitute after I decided I did not want to go to Birmingham, so they actually also replied within 3 days.

ReputationRep:
    I also have a friend who sent her application the same day for English Literature.
    Lincoln- Conditional 25th October
    East Anglia- Unconditional 25th October
    University of Leeds- Conditional 3rd November

She's still waiting on Durham and Sheffield

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whofromwhoville)
    Yeah, I've had offers from Chester and Lancaster for English Lit and Creative Writing. On Wednesday Liverpool Hope said they would let me know within 7 days if I had an offer. Had an acknowledgement from Bangor and have heard nothing from York St John.
    Where have you applied??
    Ah well done Well I am applying for Newcastle, Kings, Bristol, Edinbrugh and Manchester I am sending my application off tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgiaf)
    Exeter have started giving out offers for arts subjects; I have one for English and my friend has one for History. York were also very quick to start giving out offers, although I have friends who are only just getting offers now
    Congrats!!! I have an offer from Exeter for English too - it's my first offer
    I'm waiting on Durham, St. Andrews, UCL and Oxford for an interview
    Where have you applied to? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laurenmccready)
    Internal conditional offer for BSc Adult Nursing at Plymouth University for the Feb 2016 intake 😊
    Hi. I've got an interview for Adult nursing for the Feb intake on the 19th! How did yours go? I'm nervous!

xx

ReputationRep:
    I applied on 22nd october for politics, and heard back from Kings, Liverpool and Loughborough within a week. Still waiting on Leeds and Hull

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.