Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Arieisit)
    It was literally 10 mins ago. You've been responding on here the whole time so that proves you've got nothing better to do. Don't act all superior when you're just not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    WHAT POST. And I don't know if you forgot about how electronics work but I can type in more than one place at once lol &if I'm relaxing on a chill Sunday on my bed and decided to swing in here and you guys still have a bone to pick with me don't expect me to beg for forgiveness. I still get my sleep :closedeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilypear)
    Afternoon
    Hi

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didn't start it this time. I promise

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No but you brought yourself in it AGAIN because you're bored and lame with nothing else to do. It's been seen, just accept it.

ReputationRep:
    To brighten this place up, here's an adorable kitten.

...Because kittens make everyone happy.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon
    Wazza

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ApeMob)
    WHAT POST. And I don't know if you forgot about how electronics work but I can type in more than one place at once lol &if I'm relaxing on a chill Sunday on my bed and decided to swing in here and you guys still have a bone to pick with me don't expect me to beg for forgiveness. I still get my sleep :closedeyes:
    I'm not going to even bother :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    I didn't start it this time. I promise

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I haven't been on here in ages, and it seems everytime I do come back there's some sort of disagreement going on here which riles everyone in the thread (be it the trolling subs, Apemob, etc.). We obviously have differences in opinion here, but as you guys were talking about tolerance maybe it's a good idea to adhere to this? There's no need to turn disputes into a slugging match of Accusations and Ad Hominem.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not going to even bother :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Taking the high road or running out of ideas? I think it's the latter :rolleyes:
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Hello

(Original post by TheReckless)
    To brighten this place up, here's an adorable kitten.

...Because kittens make everyone happy.
    You're so adorable.

Runescape innit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    I haven't been on here in ages, and it seems everytime I do come back there's some sort of disagreement going on here which riles everyone in the thread (be it the trolling subs, Apemob, etc.). We obviously have differences in opinion here, but as you guys were talking about tolerance maybe it's a good idea to adhere to this? There's no need to turn disputes into a slugging match of Accusations and Ad Hominem.
    And that's why most people stopped.

Aaron leave It.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mubariz)
    Some have less than others. But yes all do have it to some extent. But the fact is some systems are corrupt and some people are corrupt. That's the difference.

I can imagine it would be. Especially from some of the things I've seen not on PM and on the actual thread.

Wait you actually use a proxy? How bad is this stalking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lol the fact the person knew which school I went to

(Original post by Dilsz)
    Italy is amazing!
    Turkey is also amazing cus blue mosque
    Have yoy been there?
    Omg Rosie! :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My baby :kiss: lol

(Original post by Twinport53)

Where the **** have you been?
    On your mind

ReputationRep:
    Hello

You're so adorable.

Runescape innit
    Wait people still play that game?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    I'm sorry but who are you to say my name. Just because I have fun with people who chose not to like me on some stupid site it doesn't mean I'm the bad guy Honest I'm not. These dweebs just don't want anyone in their thread to witness how lame it is. :teehee: They get really hostile when someone enters their habitat :rolleyes: And I'm not gonna be a sheep and shy away from some screennames.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosie786)

Have yoy been there?
    Nope but my friends have and from the pictures I've seen it's well worth visiting both of those locations

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but who are you to say my name. Just because I have fun with people who chose not to like me on some stupid site it doesn't mean I'm the bad guy Honest I'm not. These dweebs just don't want anyone in their thread to witness how lame it is. :teehee: They get really hostile when someone enters their habitat :rolleyes: And I'm not gonna be a sheep and shy away from some screennames.
    I haven't been on here for a week Now. But these arguments are still going on? :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Not even bothered anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been on here for a week Now. But these arguments are still going on? :laugh:
    Has it been a wk? Travel journey?

ReputationRep:
    Lol the fact the person knew which school I went to
    Oh god.

Yeah that's bad, I might consider using 2 if I was you haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    QFA
    Hey! Long time no see! How's Egypt? (Or are you back? )

I'm not after a confrontation but it does seem you and Arieisit are almost always in an argument when I'm on. I don't know either of you well enough to have a say on you guys so I'm not calling you the bad guy, all I want is this place to be more friendly and welcoming rather than full of insults. This is the chat sub-forum after all, not the debating one.

ReputationRep:
    No one bothers to come in this thread for days and pages except the same people. Until I hype things up, obviously, then other folk drip in. You can thank me l8r :mmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.