The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haha. Would love to mate but skint as atm.

Curiosity got the better of me and I looked her up on facebook.

She doesn't look too bad there like but I've seen more accurate pics.
Reply 881
Some Irish fella basically offered us his daughter in the square in Villarreal, sadly she wasn't worth a go.

It was daylight.
Reply 882
haha thumbs up from here
and that swarve french looking fella is no match for a bevvied up scouser
Wonder if she's still working in Rotterdam. Might ask her if she adds me. Looks a damn sight better than the last pic I saw of her a year ago.
Reply 884
Get her down to Liverpool on the 20th!
Haha. If we can get Jean-Claude off the scene and install me as captain for the day we might be onto something.
Word is that Norths captain has lost the dressing room...

Unconfirmed so far though.
That's a bit careless tbh, losing an entire dressing room.

Heading back up North Friday. So far I've packed... astros & boots, socks, shorts and Redknapp #11. Should last me 3 weeks aye?
DontBuyTheSun
Word is that Norths captain has lost the dressing room...

Unconfirmed so far though.

Word has it the vice captain will replace him as the beacon of true Northern grit.
BigScouser
Word has it the vice captain will replace him as the beacon of true Northern grit.

Via mutiny I hope? Make him walk a plank somewhere...
Actually we're using the knife and van technique so that I can lift the trophy unrivalled.
BigScouser
Actually we're using the knife and van technique so that I can lift the trophy unrivalled.

speaking of knives and vans, y'all might find this pleasantly morbid in light of OJ's recent incarceration
Two birds, one stone. That's our plan for the night out lads.
Reply 893
Horrible rumour. Source?
Michelle Fiddler at the Echo.

There's treachery afoot young one. Watch your back.
Reply 895
BigScouser
Actually we're using the knife and van technique

:laugh: :biggrin:

So, guys, what happens to me if I come wearing my Arsenal top? It says "I 8 Liverbool" on the back too btw.
Everyone knows any decent Liverpool joke should use either 'Liversh*t' or 'liverfool'
Reply 897
J_H123698
the kiss i got on me cheek with stay with me forever though
romance isnt dead!

J_H123698
we are missing out we should be getting ready for amsterdam right now, true love might find us

Remember guys, it's the South that are a bunch of soft sissies. :yy:
izaldo
Horrible rumour. Source?

Bascombe.
DontBuyTheSun
Bascombe.

Bascombe's a lot of things but he's not that bad. Meddling Michelle is the one who had this 'exclusive'.

Latest