The Student Room Group

Yess, We are super close to christmas holidays

Hi Guys,

We are so close to the end of the year. Either you are in 1st, 2nd or 3rd year, well done on getting this far, the start is always considered the hardest but you did it.

How long do you have left until your uni/school is off for Christmas? Let us know down below :smile:

Student Ambassador/ Liverpool Hope Uni (Hassa)
Still a while but I'm ready! :wink:
Original post by Liverpool Hope Student Ambassador
Hi Guys,

We are so close to the end of the year. Either you are in 1st, 2nd or 3rd year, well done on getting this far, the start is always considered the hardest but you did it.

How long do you have left until your uni/school is off for Christmas? Let us know down below :smile:

Student Ambassador/ Liverpool Hope Uni (Hassa)

I finish on the 7th December but decided to stay in my uni accom until closer to Christmas because I want to fit in a couple more shifts before I go home :yep: Also, it means fewer people in the library so it'll be easier to find a space and hopefully do some coursework :tongue:

:xmas:
Original post by Chronoscope
I finish on the 7th December but decided to stay in my uni accom until closer to Christmas because I want to fit in a couple more shifts before I go home :yep: Also, it means fewer people in the library so it'll be easier to find a space and hopefully do some coursework :tongue:

:xmas:

I didn't know you could do that
Original post by iL1L
I didn't know you could do that

It depends on the uni accomm I think. I've heard that places like Oxbridge make you move out termly because they use the rooms for people using them for meetings or conferences etc. :iiam: Most uni's I think have the option of letting students stay over Xmas though :yep:

I've always usually gone home closer to Christmas, because early December just seems way too soon to go home tbh :smile:
(edited 5 months ago)
Original post by Chronoscope
It depends on the uni accomm I think. I've heard that places like Oxbridge make you move out termly because they use the rooms for people using them for meetings or conferences etc. :iiam: Most uni's I think have the option of letting students stay over Xmas though :yep:

I've always usually gone home closer to Christmas, because early December just seems way too soon to go home tbh :smile:

prsom
Not long until Xmas! :woo: :woohoo: :merryxmas:

Quick Reply

Latest