The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Arsenal fans - https://youtu.be/GiqOsKngc-c

Wenger - https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Original post by bammy jastard 27
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160818/-he-has-similar-qualities-to-suarez-They just bought Alvaro Morata ffs.Chelsea got Batshuayi and possibly LukakuMan United got IbrahimovicBarcelona are potentially getting AlcacerJuventus got HiguainJust come 5th this season ffs.

Look at what else he said:

Arsene Wenger

We have Giroud, Alexis, Walcott, Akpom and Sanogo who is still here but is injured at the moment - the players we buy have to be better.

looooool
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by bammy jastard 27
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/20160818/-he-has-similar-qualities-to-suarez-

They just bought Alvaro Morata ffs.
Chelsea got Batshuayi and possibly Lukaku
Man United got Ibrahimovic
Barcelona are potentially getting Alcacer
Juventus got Higuain

Just come 5th this season ffs.

Wenger is the world's highest paid troll. Fair play man, fair play.
Reply 9424
Na Wenger is the best troll.
No more signings confirmed.
Would not mind Jonny Evans for 15m (thats the price being mentioned). He's a great passer of the ball and he is better than all of our defenders apart from Koscielny and he does not have the Arsenal bottler DNA. I am ok with buying him assuming we are using the money we save to actually buy a striker.
Original post by James.Carnell
Would not mind Jonny Evans for 15m (thats the price being mentioned). He's a great passer of the ball and he is better than all of our defenders apart from Koscielny and he does not have the Arsenal bottler DNA. I am ok with buying him assuming we are using the money we save to actually buy a striker.

Wenger has effectively ruled out buying a striker.

Lol at using Real Madrid as an example of another team not buying a striker.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qwerty_mad
Wenger has effectively ruled out buying a striker.

Lol at using Real Madrid as an example of another team not buying a striker.

Posted from TSR Mobile

He thinks Akpom will do a mad one :wink:
As for RM, they bought a striker that Wenger does not "rate"
Original post by James.Carnell

It's a sad sad day when an Arsenal fan says they "wouldn't mind Jonny Evans for £15m...."
Reply 9429
Man united ****ing replaced RVP before we did

Arsenal really do make me sick
Is there anyone on this sub that is still wengerin? Guys one joke after another. And i didn't even get my hopes up about signing anyone ffs. How must people who genuinely thought we'd sign a madness, Mahrez, a CB and Xhaka feel...
Original post by leinad2012
Is there anyone on this sub that is still wengerin? Guys one joke after another. And i didn't even get my hopes up about signing anyone ffs. How must people who genuinely thought we'd sign a madness, Mahrez, a CB and Xhaka feel...

I'm Wenger in.
Original post by sr90
I'm Wenger in.

Wenger is literally the only man to perennially fail and still be relevant to rival clubs and managers. We should be in league two and long vacated the corporate bowl by that definition
These days watching arsenal fan tv is more exciting than watching arsenal. It's genuine, quality comedy. Who would've thought 'ham roll' could be an offensive term :rofl:
Confident of beating Lesta today?

I hope you lose just for the sake of Arsenal Fan TV.
Vardy for a brace, Mahrez with a solo goal, alexis with a goal

Leicester 3 - 1 Arsenal
Original post by sr90
Confident of beating Lesta today?

I hope you lose just for the sake of Arsenal Fan TV.

I wish Leeds were as bonkers as our fans 13 years ago
Original post by sr90
I'm Wenger in.

Seconded.
Man City making light work of Stoke. But apparently a 0-0 draw there is a "good result".

Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Man City making light work of Stoke. But apparently a 0-0 draw there is a "good result".

Stoke is a good place to test a football clubs' current state of mind, like, those with a clear intent to challenge for the league (or beat relegation) can easily get 3 points there. But the lazy and unambitious are punished

Latest