Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Just got some badges. Ask me anything !! watch

ReputationRep:
    Will your badges be stripped from you next month ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    They are not a patch on green bars

#joke
    I miss the disco gems.

I always dreamed of having one. :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by She-Ra)
    I love Badger too I adored WitW growing up...

I was a massive fan of badger from animals of farthing wood too.... when he got dementia I was rather distraught. :erm:
    Dementia in a kids TV show? That is some heavy salad!
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Birkenhead)
    Why the **** are you lot talking about badgers?
    Simple - we love badgers.

(Original post by Wattsy)
    I just got one too! Are there going to be more badges in future. I quite enjoyed that surprise.
    There are And you are welcome to suggest badges for other forums. This is just an initial roll out with three badges so see what people think.

Discussion is here in news and feedback thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1&postcount=87

So glad you liked the surprise BTW

(Original post by Truths)
    What is a badge, how does it work. Someone summarise for me pls.
    Here is some initial info http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...are-TSR-badges

If you have any questions just quote me in
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by INTit)
    Will your badges be stripped from you next month ?
    Nope - once you have reached one level you're on to the next.

ReputationRep:
    I love Badger too I adored WitW growing up...

I was a massive fan of badger from animals of farthing wood too.... when he got dementia I was rather distraught. :erm:
    If you don't sob your heart out over this:
    http://img.scoop.co.nz/stories/image...e2fa569c9.jpeg
    you're not the woman I think you are. Badgers seem to be the go-to animal of choice for teaching children about death and old age. This is from Badger's Parting Gifts and it's all about old badger snuffing it. The picture of the mole in the denims sobbing is just *blows nose vigorously* too much to bear.
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by SirMasterKey)
    I miss the disco gems.

I always dreamed of having one. :moon:
    They sound so wonderful..... :moon:

(Original post by Wattsy)
    Dementia in a kids TV show? That is some heavy salad!
    It was heavy.... that programme used to make me cry a lot as a kid.

ReputationRep:
    Simple - we love badgers.

There are And you are welcome to suggest badges for other forums. This is just an initial roll out with three badges so see what people think.

Discussion is here in news and feedback thread http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...1&postcount=87

So glad you liked the surprise BTW

Here is some initial info http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...are-TSR-badges

If you have any questions just quote me in
    I hope this doesn't spell the end of the rep system. I have worked hard for my gems. If they're to be done away with I propose The Student Room Group compensate members. Say, £1 for every 10 reps. I currently have 5426, which would earn me £542.60.

ReputationRep:
    How childish

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    (Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
    If you don't sob your heart out over this:
    http://img.scoop.co.nz/stories/image...e2fa569c9.jpeg
    you're not the woman I think you are. Badgers seem to be the go-to animal of choice for teaching children about death and old age. This is from Badger's Parting Gifts and it's all about old badger snuffing it. The picture of the mole in the denims sobbing is just *blows nose vigorously* too much to bear.
    Breaks my heart and Moley is such a sweetie. Badgers just seem so wise.... Right I'll have to get the WitW book from my folks and have a good read.

I hope this doesn't spell the end of the rep system. I have worked hard for my gems. If they're to be done away with I propose The Student Room Group compensate members. Say, £1 for every 10 reps. I currently have 5426, which would earn me £542.60.
    It doesn't, the rep system remains

Nice try though :lol:

ReputationRep:
    My display keeps switching in and out of the old and new styles... It's odd

ReputationRep:
    :badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama:

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me or did the gender symbols go for a bit then come back with the badges

ReputationRep:
    1 badge.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goobypls)
    :badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::badger::llama::llama::llama::llama::llama:
    The badger emotion looks like it is doing the Till hammer

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I was like 'what is this new thing?'.

ReputationRep:
    Rep gems provide an easy to understand way to see how awesome a poster is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Rep gems provide an easy to understand way to see how awesome a poster is.
    And exactly how awesome is that, Bear?

ReputationRep:
    mightn't it be possible to make some pretty TSR pendants for the lady students here to wear ?

Like this...

http://i.imgur.com/gMXlq.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
    And exactly how awesome is that, Bear?
    like this i guess...

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2.../King_kong.jpg

:bear:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.