Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AIRF07)
    How did you all do??? I got a C at AS for this exam and resat and got an A so i'm really chuffed
    I got an overall B, 4 marks from an A, but i'm still chuffed and got into my firm choice. A year late AS SPEAKING- First -BAS WRITING First C- Resit - AA2 SPEAKING- First E- Resit -BA2 WRITING First D- Resit B.Hope you all got what you wanted

Well done! You must be very pleased. What are you up to this year?
    I retook the AS written paper and got full UMS.
    A* in A2 oral and A* in A2 written, so miraculously an A* overall which I was VERY surprised about!

ReputationRep:
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhhhhhhhh that's amazing well done! You must be so chuffed!! Happy for you! I'm studying German and Spanish at Cardiff uni as of September now what about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AIRF07)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhhhhhhhh that's amazing well done! You must be so chuffed!! Happy for you! I'm studying German and Spanish at Cardiff uni as of September now what about you??

Thanks and congratulations to you too! So relieved it's all over now! Off to Warwick to do German with French
    Enjoy Cardiff- sure you'll have a great time!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 14, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.