The Student Room Group

Do you think Hitler went to heaven?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou
you seem to be confused. How can someone back up a belief about whether someone has or hasn't gone to hell with historial evidence ? that doesn't even make sense.

The only reason i have is a spiritual one (im not religious) and i have not said otherwise. in my view no matter how evil someone is god will forgive them, youre not obliged to agree with me at all.

All I'm saying is that I don't think you can say that Hitler wouldn't go to hell, simply because God is forgiving. If you want to say Hitler won't, there has to be other reasons because IMO some religious reason isn't enough.

Obviously I don't think we'll agree anyway lol
Of course.. it all depends on what you call heaven
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by JeffyBoyAnjou
this isnt a debate about weather or not heaven exists, let's assume it does for discussion purposes. So, do you think Adolf Hitler went to heaven ?

i personally would say yes because god's eyes see more than ours and he sees why people do things, all the influences in their childhood and early life that led them to make the decisions they made. I think god would be forgiving.

He would certainly have made it if Catholicism was correct, as he was never excommunicated by the church. However he is a suicide, he is in hell.
My own two pence; this isn't history, nor is it a debate.
Original post by Anti-anti
Up to declaring war on Russia, Hitlers actions were totally rational. It was rational to reunify Austria and the Dansig region of Poland which used to be Germany and was still populate by Germans. I don't understand why he declared was on Russia.

Posted from TSR Mobile

cuz he was a cocky **** m8

[video="youtube;F-Uin3mj4mk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Uin3mj4mk[/video]

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending