The Student Room Group

about myself

why i am not interested on anything on this life ? i have boring life everytime studies nothing more to do i just wanted to know how to be interested on something so that u cant get bored
Original post by Anonymous
why i am not interested on anything on this life ? i have boring life everytime studies nothing more to do i just wanted to know how to be interested on something so that u cant get bored

So you're are at stage of figuring out your interests. I would say go and do work experience in every field and see which sparks interests. Go play an instrument for example.
just wait till u get to heaven or hell then u will know the real u <3
You gotta experiment my guy. I had no interest in martial arts until I took up a class and started training. Now I love it. This acted as a catalyst for me to start working out and hitting the gym. Now I'm a gym junkie too.

If I hadn't left my comfort zone then I wouldn't have discovered two new hobbies. Take risks, try new things, break up the monotony and everyday routines and discover what it is you actually enjoy.
Gotta find your passions in life. Or love, whether that be a person or a job or an activity.

All in due time.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous

I’m quite similar actually. But lately, with a bit more time on my hands, I’ve just tried to do new things. Albeit small, they are new! I went to a few museums, just went to some different parks and watched some shows. Nothing major but it’s something new so try do new things as these are more likely to be enjoyable than constant repeats.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending