The Student Room Group

Have your name written in Arabic script!

Scroll to see replies

tctc
so can anyone show me my name in arabic?

I can, if you tell me what your name is. :p:
Reply 101
31 MARS
Why are you writing Arabic from left to right?? It should be from right to left! Anyway write Marjaan. Thanks. PS. How do i save the image so i can use it as a signature??

i dont know much about arabic but im pretty sure its backwards relative to english syntax
Can I hav e poison ivy in arabic too pwease?
Reply 103
Juicy Fruit
I can, if you tell me what your name is. :p:

tempting :biggrin:
it doesn't mean that the Prophet is saying that men are perfect, and women aren't,

i dont remember saying they are- i didnt even imply it after myself accepting culpability for my actions, implying therefore that i am not perfect (and if you want to use my generalisation in terms of women for men- then nor are men)

alleged words of the messenger of God? after being mentioned in Muslim/Bukhari..oh, ok
31 MARS
Why are you writing Arabic from left to right?? It should be from right to left! Anyway write Marjaan. Thanks. PS. How do i save the image so i can use it as a signature??

It is from right to left, it's just not right-justified.

And I believe Marjaan would be:

مرجان

It's not an image btw, it's just text, so copy and paste it.
I can't believe you can even call yourself a Muslim after what you've just said.

and you of course are the best of judges
it also depends on what you define as evil- explaining to my ex, she understood but anywho me is gone
Reply 107
Juicy Fruit
It is from right to left, it's just not right-justified.

And I believe Marjaan would be:

مرجان

It's not an image btw, it's just text, so copy and paste it.

whats right justified
and also which language is back to front...?
and yeah :wink:
:eek:

Usama how in the world can you think women are evil? I'm sure you realised that whatever you did was wrong too on your behalf....it takes two to tango as they say.
Reply 109
Thanks!!!!!! How Does That Look?
Mars what does marjaan mean and where is it derived from?

Looks cool!
usama-ahmed
i dont remember saying they are- i didnt even imply it after myself accepting culpability for my actions, implying therefore that i am not perfect (and if you want to use my generalisation in terms of women for men- then nor are men)

First of all, the sentence in parathesis doesn't even make sense.

Secondly, stop being pedantic. You know what I meant, so let's not get hung up on words here.
Reply 112
in the words of mr lennon "all you need is love, love is all you need"
tctc
in the words of mr lennon "all you need is love, love is all you need"

LOL!
Reply 114
Marjaan is an Arabic word which means Precious Stone, in particular Coral. It is mentioned in the Holy Quran twice in Surah Rahman. "Al' lu'lu wal marjaan"
tctc
tempting :biggrin:

Well tctc would be:

تيسيتيسي
31 MARS
Marjaan is an Arabic word which means Precious Stone, in particular Coral. It is mentioned in the Holy Quran twice in Surah Rahman. "Al' lu'lu wal marjaan"

Oh yeah I remember that ayah...d'oh!

But thanks anyway :smile:

Juicy Fruit can you do my name please?
Poison Ivy
Oh yeah I remember that ayah...d'oh!

But thanks anyway :smile:

Juicy Fruit can you do my name please?

Yeah sure, do you want me to write 'Poison Ivy' or your real name? (In which case you need to tell me what it is hehe)...
Poison Ivy!

i like to remain mysterious to all of ya :p:
Poison Ivy
Poison Ivy!

i like to remain mysterious to all of ya :p:

ﻲﭭﻴﺁ ﻦﺰﻴﻮﭘ

Quick Reply

Latest