Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Ooohh 83/100 for A* in Statistics, thats not too bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the A* guy)
    Hi Guys I am an A level student, and i'm not sure if you have them already but here are the

EDEXCEL GCSE GRADE BOUNDARIES:

http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/Docum...01306%20v2.pdf
    how did you find that? I went on the website and it is nowhere to be seen :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donkhan)
    Ooohh 83/100 for A* in Statistics, thats not too bad
    How was your course work ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    how did you find that? I went on the website and it is nowhere to be seen :eek:
    I know it's not on the website, it should be up on the website tomorrow.
    As for how i got it, I have my sources.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's not on the website, it should be up on the website tomorrow.
    As for how i got it, I have my sources.
    is it full on legit? if so go you! if not
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Not sure about Edexcel unit 3 maths. I think the boundaries are fair considering that the paper was the easiest so far, but I made some stupid mistakes (although I did think this about previous maths exams) and this means that I might only scrape a B in this exam. After going through the exam when I did it I thought I'd get about 55-60 marks on the paper so that should hopefully get me to 116 UMS to average to an A overall. I really hope I'm not one mark off or something annoying like that...

ReputationRep:
    Why is AQA taking so long omg. All my gcse's are AQA grrrr. Starting to get edgy now

ReputationRep:
    is it full on legit? if so go you! if not
    It is FULLY LEGIT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jatz07)
    77/84 for A* in R.E - wtf??

and history... omg

46/54 - A*
    43/54 - A
    40/54 = B

So 6 marks can separate 2 entire grades... wow

Jatz
    That's not at all surprising, such a low raw mark exam will mean tiny boundaries.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by shloke123)
    Why is AQA taking so long omg. All my gcse's are AQA grrrr. Starting to get edgy now
    The majority of mine are AQA as well! I think I'll stay till midnight and then if they're not released I'll just check in the morning. People tell me to not bother checking but I just feel so curious to know!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dougieowner)
    The majority of mine are AQA as well! I think I'll stay till midnight and then if they're not released I'll just check in the morning. People tell me to not bother checking but I just feel so curious to know!
    Yeah I'm doing the same. Going to stay up til 12.05 to see if they are on, if not then I will sleep and look at them at 8 am :P
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by shloke123)
    Yeah I'm doing the same. Going to stay up til 12.05 to see if they are on, if not then I will sleep and look at them at 8 am :P
    I really need to know the boundaries for the triple science units. I found those exams quite tricky but I'm scared the boundaries will be high. And the ISA boundaries too, I want to know them. Hopefully with everything my grades will average out if I don't do well in one exam but do well in another.

ReputationRep:
    I hate WJEC for being the awkward ones and make us wait even longer than AQA :angry:

ReputationRep:
    It is FULLY LEGIT!
    you are such a legend then thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    I hate WJEC for being the awkward ones and make us wait even longer than AQA :angry:
    when will wjec release them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dougieowner)
    I really need to know the boundaries for the triple science units. I found those exams quite tricky but I'm scared the boundaries will be high. And the ISA boundaries too, I want to know them. Hopefully with everything my grades will average out if I don't do well in one exam but do well in another.
    I'm waiting for them for the same reason. How do we check when they are released?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pathosL)
    when will wjec release them?
    on results day but who knows maybe the day after or could be like January and not release them at all :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by techno836)
    What you got on WJEC? I got both my English ones
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    (Original post by don9999)
    I'm waiting for them for the same reason. How do we check when they are released?
    I don't know, I'm just refreshing this thread and hoping someone links like before!

ReputationRep:
    you are such a legend then thanks
    You're welcome!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.