The Student Room Group

How posh are you?

Scroll to see replies

14/100 I genuinely thought it'd be a wee bit higher. But some I wasn't sure whether to click. Like we used to have a fire place but blocked it up and we have an open plan living room dining room, so do I have a dining room :holmes: very interesting.
Original post by corax
29/100 'Pretty posh' apparently.

Some of those questions were stupid like who doesn't have a dining room or a fire place?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We don't have a dining room. We have a dining table in the living room because there was plenty of space for one but it's not a dining room, you can't even call it open plan.

I forgot how many I came out with, I closed the tab too quickly. I think my parent's house got 10? 11? I knew I was going to come out low when I realised how many of them were alcohol related as my parents don't drink. So close with the biscuit tin, though. We just use a tupperwear box because they tend not to last long enough to justify a tin, the box just removes the need to keep the packet.
6/10
You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 103
27/100

You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by barnetlad
You'd have got a lot less had you remained in Hollande's France and been taxed so highly!

How would I have gotten less? I could still afford all that I wanted too as taxes don't affect me greatly on a personal scale, just corporation taxes :wink:
Reply 105
Original post by corax
29/100 'Pretty posh' apparently.

Some of those questions were stupid like who doesn't have a dining room or a fire place?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know quite a few people who dont have either. I agree some of those are odd though I mean how are biscuit tins and scented candles posh? :confused:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lt93
How rich are you?*

I can't even afford half of these OTL XD

Not even rich, for the most part they're pretty cheap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 108

10/100....lol

[h="2"]You’re not very posh. You hate pretentious people and can think of nothing worse than struggling to use a fish knife at dinner. Good for you; you’re comfortable with who you are, and that’s the most important thing.[/h]
who hangs poultry in the kitchen man?
Reply 109
You ticked off 29 out of 100 on this list!
[h="2"]You’re pretty posh. You know which cutlery to use at the dinner table, and you wouldn’t dream of letting your guests sleep on the sofa. But you’re still pretty grounded too. You’ve got the best of both worlds. Go you![/h]Some of the things on the list !!?? :lol:

I agree, who even hangs poultry in your kitchen? Bottles of water in your fridge determine if your posh or not??
9 out of 100 - biscuit tin, scented candles, full set of glasses to name a few - didn't realise these were posh things haha!
Original post by CrumpledFudge
9 out of 100 - biscuit tin, scented candles, full set of glasses to name a few - didn't realise these were posh things haha!

You didn't realise they are because they aren't necessarily :P

Quick Reply

Latest