The Student Room Group

Barts and The London medicine applicants 2014

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rosine
Congratulations!! ..They're working on a Saturday? :K:

Yeah they are. Same is the case for Cambridge. They send emails/offers on Saturday too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1701
Original post by jollygood
Yeah they are. Same is the case for Cambridge. They send emails/offers on Saturday too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh..well hope you do extremely well! ..i'm sure you will :tongue:
Got my interview!!!!!! I'm a school leaver applicant. UKCAT: 755 UCAS: 530. Really thought I was gonna get rejected.
Reply 1703
still waiting for a response from them :/
Reply 1704
Original post by Sharif Chowdhury
Got my interview!!!!!! I'm a school leaver applicant. UKCAT: 755 UCAS: 530. Really thought I was gonna get rejected.

How do you work out tariff points? and Congratulations! :tongue:
got an interview again 707 ukcat and 660 ucas tariff so definitely no ukcat cut off of 725
Holy moly they're working over the weekend. It seems there is no reprieve from the madness. Yay.
Reply 1707
Aahhhh i'm so on edge..I want an interviewwww!!! :tongue:
Original post by Rosine
Aahhhh i'm so on edge..I want an interviewwww!!! :tongue:

U and me both... U and me both !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
have any graduates got interviews/rejections yet?? for the A101
Reply 1710
Original post by hello101
U and me both... U and me both !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't focus..knowing that they've started :rolleyes: haha!
Just got an interview today.
UKCAT: 723
Tariff:720
Reply 1712
Omg interview at Barts!! , just to let any worriers know that the massive ukcat cut off gossip is definitely wrong - mine was really low

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1713
Original post by Samarpanam
Just got an interview today.
UKCAT: 723
Tariff:720

Congratulations! :tongue:
Reply 1714
For everyone getting interviews today...did you get them in the morning and happen to check now? or did you actually just get them right now? :smile:
I just got an interview too! So surprised because I was expecting a rejection! I got 730 in the UKCAT and 530 UCAS tariff if anyone wants to know :smile:
Original post by Rosine
For everyone getting interviews today...did you get them in the morning and happen to check now? or did you actually just get them right now? :smile:

I got the email at 12:16.
Original post by Rosine

I just happened to check my emails but it was sent at 11:50
Original post by Rosine
Congratulations! :tongue:

Thank you.
Original post by yasminalsaffar
I just got an interview too! So surprised because I was expecting a rejection! I got 730 in the UKCAT and 530 UCAS tariff if anyone wants to know :smile:

When is your interview? Mine is on the 30th Jan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending