Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Raw report that it's the heads of the air force and land forces behind the coup. Possibly the case that the head of the military in general has been killed.

(Original post by Filler)
    It has already started my friend. This is the build up of it
    No, my friend. WW3 has been postponed. The lizards are coming from Nibiru in November, not yet.

ReputationRep:
    Erdogan: Gulen is behind this and we will not let him rule us from Pennsylvania

ReputationRep:
    Apparently Germany has rejected Erdogan's asylum request. What a world we live in, Germany turning away migrants.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Grumpyteen)
    My mum just said to me she dosent think we will be going to Turkey now. Brilliant news! Or is it... I'm not sure but I am slightly less worried now
    You might have dodged a bullet there.. my parents aren't home and they're not replying to my messages to them so I don't know about me yet!

ReputationRep:
    What does this mean? Is it martial law now in Turkey? Someone in Turkey tweeted they're not letting planes leave.

ReputationRep:
    Police and people who are on streets are with Erdogan and/or anti-coup, army is attempting coup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladymusiclover)
    What does this mean? Is it martial law now in Turkey? Someone in Turkey tweeted they're not letting planes leave.
    Martial law declared by turkish army on national TV, but president and others are still out, and people have been called on to streets by Erdogan

ReputationRep:
    Yep
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Martial law is indeed imposed in Turkey atm. All international flights are being diverted or turned away.

ReputationRep:
    Now we know why the explosion happened, the media building has been levelled by helicopters

https://twitter.com/DEFCONWS/status/754072021613424640

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Al-farhan)
    Yep
    Not exactly, because military declared it but military coup is not successful yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    No, WW3 won't start until November, when the Chinese invade Japan
    Is Kim Jong-Un getting in on the action as well?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Martial law is indeed imposed in Turkey atm. All international flights are being diverted or turned away.
    Police and people teamed up and are walking to Ataturk Airport where Erdogan is said to come.

ReputationRep:
    Leader of the first army division: our personnel are not part of the coup.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    No, my friend. WW3 has been postponed. The lizards are coming from Nibiru in November, not yet.
    The riots in Germany and Europe continue to autumn 2016,up to the intervention of Russian andChinese troops, which will be solicited by European governments, as they will not be able to keepcontrol. Least affected countries will be Russia, China and India, because their economic systems aremutually supportive.

The exact date may be inaccurate but it looks pretty accurate predictions

ReputationRep:
    Commander of first army announced that coup was not supported by the first army
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Access to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube was blocked in Turkey soon after reports of a coup emerged, according to Reuters.

"Turkey Blocks, a group that monitors internet shutdowns in the country, and Dyn, which monitors internet performance and traffic globally, both reported it was difficult or impossible to access social media services in Turkey," it says.

At the same time, Turkey's Prime Minister has been tweeting freely.

And there were reports that President Erdogan's Twitter notifications popped up on screen while he was conducting a webcam interview with CNN Turk.
    Almost comical.

ReputationRep:
    "At some places people stopped tanks"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by viddy9)
    Erdogan apparently gave armed forces legal immunity two days ago.

Erdogan looks a bit better now and the explosion at the television station looks like he's trying to stage a fightback. But, the longer this goes on, the harder it is to turn around.
    Assad has managed it for 5+ years and he's still going strong. Ebbed and flowed quite a bit and at several points looked like the game was up for him but he has managed to keep enough of his army loyal to him despite how many different groups/nations/leaders/his own people want his head.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.