The Student Room Group

Military going nuts in turkey, Bridges closed?

Scroll to see replies

Police and people teamed up and are walking to Ataturk Airport where Erdogan is said to come.
Leader of the first army division: our personnel are not part of the coup.
Reply 162
Original post by Mathemagicien
No, my friend. WW3 has been postponed. The lizards are coming from Nibiru in November, not yet.

The riots in Germany and Europe continue to autumn 2016,up to the intervention of Russian andChinese troops, which will be solicited by European governments, as they will not be able to keepcontrol. Least affected countries will be Russia, China and India, because their economic systems aremutually supportive.

The exact date may be inaccurate but it looks pretty accurate predictions
(edited 7 years ago)
Commander of first army announced that coup was not supported by the first army
Access to Facebook, Twitter and YouTube was blocked in Turkey soon after reports of a coup emerged, according to Reuters.

"Turkey Blocks, a group that monitors internet shutdowns in the country, and Dyn, which monitors internet performance and traffic globally, both reported it was difficult or impossible to access social media services in Turkey," it says.

At the same time, Turkey's Prime Minister has been tweeting freely.

And there were reports that President Erdogan's Twitter notifications popped up on screen while he was conducting a webcam interview with CNN Turk.

Almost comical.
"At some places people stopped tanks"
Original post by viddy9
Erdogan apparently gave armed forces legal immunity two days ago.

Erdogan looks a bit better now and the explosion at the television station looks like he's trying to stage a fightback. But, the longer this goes on, the harder it is to turn around.

Assad has managed it for 5+ years and he's still going strong. Ebbed and flowed quite a bit and at several points looked like the game was up for him but he has managed to keep enough of his army loyal to him despite how many different groups/nations/leaders/his own people want his head.
So Turkey is used to having military coups, guess this recent one was long overdue.
Reply 168
Original post by Mathemagicien
No, my friend. WW3 has been postponed. The lizards are coming from Nibiru in November, not yet.

Also predicted:
From 2011 western calendar, the crisis deepens since in the U.S. and in Europe money will lose itsvalue fast.

The 2011 stock market fall
Previous Turkish president: Turkey is not a country in Africa and this coup will fail.
Original post by george_c00per
You might have dodged a bullet there.. my parents aren't home and they're not replying to my messages to them so I don't know about me yet! :s-smilie:

Well good luck. And it might have all died down by two weeks so you might be ok anyway. Just keep me updated on what you and your family decide to do. It's nice to know there is someone else having the same problem
(edited 7 years ago)
I have no idea what's going on and why lol
Does this affect us or have any effect on the UK at all?
Original post by Al-farhan
Previous Turkish president: Turkey is not a country in Africa and this coup will fail.

I hope not
Original post by Grumpyteen
Well good luck. And it might have all died down by two weeks so you might be ok anyway. Just keep me updated on what you and your family decide to do. It's nice to know there is someone else having the same problem as me.

Yep will do :tongue:
Why would the military want to take over? Whats wrong with erdogan and AK?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe the Air Force will shoot down Erdogan's plane when he's looking to land

I bet Merkel would feel bad about that
How will NATO react?

Also, if this is involving most of the military how does the present government hope to win? With police officers?
Al-Jazera: Tanks pulling out of Attaturk international Airport.
Original post by the bear
let's hope that the winners still want to be part of NATO*

Why do you want a provocative nation like Turkey in NATO, which shoots down Russian jets on a whim.
Original post by Gladiatorsword
Why would the military want to take over? Whats wrong with erdogan and AK?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They made a lot of unlawful stuff but the reason why coup is happening because they fought against FETÖ, an organisation that had many ppl in military, police and other governmental organs. They cleared almost all organs of FETÖ in Turkey (which I think the only good AKP and Erdogan did) FETÖ in military tried to stage a coup. They seem to have failed tho.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending