The Student Room Group
What do you mean 'set-up'? Do a search on Google for 'osmosis', you'll probably get a load of sites that can explain it better than I can.
Reply 2
Harry Potter
What do you mean 'set-up'? Do a search on Google for 'osmosis', you'll probably get a load of sites that can explain it better than I can.

Hey dont no if i can help but i no r teach always said the only thing u need to rember by heart even if u dont understand it is that osmosis is the movment of warter threw a parsley permeable membrane form a concentrarion of high water protenial to a region of low water protenial until they are the same. ps dont mind the spelling
Reply 3
sean
Hey dont no if i can help but i no r teach always said the only thing u need to rember by heart even if u dont understand it is that osmosis is the movment of warter threw a parsley permeable membrane form a concentrarion of high water protenial to a region of low water protenial until they are the same. ps dont mind the spelling

woops might help if i read the first question. think of it this was there is alot of water inside the plant and not so much so in the water cus the salt takes up the space and makes the water outside the plant mixed will the water inside the plant is pure. this means that there is a diffrence in concentration so water leaves the plant and enters the water leveing the plant welted or whatever. think of it in the term of drink pure voluka and mixed when u add more pure the whole drink becomes alcohol. this is what the salt is like to the water in the first place

Latest

Trending

Trending