The Student Room Group

High School Romance.

Ok.

this here question is for a friend of mine. I am trying to
find the answer to her question. please read on.

A girl ( call her Nadine) is best pals with a shy guy (call him
Keith). Nadine dates lots of guys but soon realizes she has thing for
Keith. Keith, who has an interest in Ariana ( the school's stereotypical bimbo cheerleader), asked Ariana out and dated her for
awhile. Nadine knows Ariana's type. She will dump Keith. And Ariana did. she dumped Keith like trash. Nadine likes Keith. Keith is seriously
depressed. His only outlet is paintball. Should Nadine tell Keith she wants to be with him ? They were best buds but never more than that.
Um, say that Keith was drunk one night and Nadine slept with him and Keith has forgotten all about it. ALL. he still thinks he's a virgin. Nadine KNOWS he isnt. should she tell him they had sex ???

Will it ruin the friendship ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Ugh! Now my head hurts!
Reply 2
Ok, yes there is a chance it will ruin the friendship, he's gonna be weirded out by it. If she want's a relationship w/ him then honesty is important, so she should tell him, besides he has a right to know. as far as getting involved I would give him some time to get over the other girl first rebounds rairly work out.
Reply 3
How do you come up with this crazy stuff? Of course she should tell him - its blatant dishonesty not to. He might be a bit upset but I'm sure he'd prefer to find out from her than on the grapevine, and something like that is bound to start circulating as a rumour. I doubt he wouldn't remember a thing though...

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
Reply 4
hildabeast
How do you come up with this crazy stuff? Of course she should tell him - its blatant dishonesty not to. He might be a bit upset but I'm sure he'd prefer to find out from her than on the grapevine, and something like that is bound to start circulating as a rumour. I doubt he wouldn't remember a thing though...

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Probably just acting like he doesn't remember.
Reply 5
theres no way he would have completely forgotten
Reply 6
Aren't all relationships (apart from the first) rebounds?
It will ruin the friendship. She shouldn't have slept with him in the first place and she should've just waited for them to talk.
Reply 8
Will this girl sleep with me if I get severely pissed by any chance? Got her number?
Reply 9
ZJuwelH
Aren't all relationships (apart from the first) rebounds?

*shakes head* as in bouncing straight into another relationship when you're stiil hung up on your x.
Reply 10
Perhaps she should just get him a little drunk and sleep with him again. If nothing else, it would help jog his memory, and after that getting together isn't really much of a step at all.
Reply 11
Infinity
*shakes head* as in bouncing straight into another relationship when you're stiil hung up on your x.

So it's in that sense then. But if the new person was worthy, s/he would help you get over the ex (directly or indirectly)...

Sorry, relationship virgin speaking here...
Reply 12
Sire
Perhaps she should just get him a little drunk and sleep with him again. If nothing else, it would help jog his memory, and after that getting together isn't really much of a step at all.

That's a niave thought if I've ever heard one. :rolleyes:
Reply 13
I know.

heck, when she told me he doesnt remember at all, i was doubtful.
but i dont drink. can someone be so drunk they dont remember their
first time ? wow. I would think thats one of the things people remember. in any event, yeah, I too think she should tell him. the guy is a wreck and she has it bad for him.
Reply 14
ZJuwelH
So it's in that sense then. But if the new person was worthy, s/he would help you get over the ex (directly or indirectly)...

As friends I would say yes, but no more than that not right off the bat anyway, after some time I would say why not? But then that's just my oppinion.
Reply 15
ZJuwelH

This is nothing but crude honesty, but your weird.
Reply 16
Giby

Don't call my man weird!
Reply 17
my mate was drunk for his first time, and he didn't remember. to prove it, the girl showed him the used condom.
Reply 18
Interesting
Reply 19
Giby

Crude... wierd... people conclude that about me after a short while anyway so that's no problem, but after that one post?!

Latest

Trending

Trending