The Student Room Group
Gov1 threw me off a bit at first but it was all fine and dandy.

Gov2 was the hardest in my opinion, though I may have made it harder for myself by opting for the ideology question.

Gov3 was pretty cool, did Quangos and Local government.
Reply 2
I only did GOV1 - found it pretty easy. I did question 2 and 3. It took me a while to click what 3b was really about - but I think I saved it and came up with a reasonably decent argument.
Reply 3
I thought they were all extremely easy
Gov 1 : I did the question on voting behaviour increasingly being short term and I did the question on factors that demanded a change in the way ppl were voted into house of commons, 2 and 3 i think they were.

Gov 2 : Hardest out of all 3 but still straight forward, i did the ideology question, out of a class of 18 me and someone else were the only ones who did it and I also did question 4.

Gov 3 : Probably like everyone else i chose questions on local government and quangos.

What was the fourth question on Gov3 ? I immediately chose the question on quangos without looking at question 4.
Reply 4
q.4. was on next step agencies for 8 marks and priministerial power of 22 marks
Reply 5
Gov1: easy, mostly. FPTP and mandates, short-term factors.

Gov2: straightforward. Political protest and power in parties.

Gove3: harder. Unclear in parts. House of Lords for Q1, PM for Q4, but the question threw me; "Discuss the view that we do not have an all-powerful Prime Minister". Discuss usually implies looking at both sides of the argument, but the bold side confused me; I wrote an almost entirely one-sided argument, and hope that's okay.
Reply 6
what was the 22 mark question for 4? discussion of pm power?
Reply 7
Actually, question 4 was really badly worded. To me, "all-powerful" suggests some form of omnipotence, which would be rather hard to prove unless you could produce evidence claiming they could turn water into wine and part oceans. But I doubt AQA would appreciate my logic.
Reply 8
I found Module 3 Q3 and Q4 most difficult. Quangos and local government are boring, difficult subjects. Module 1 and Module 2 were easiest. On Module 3 I did House of Lords, easy.
Reply 9
oblivious
I thought they were all extremely easy
Gov 1 : I did the question on voting behaviour increasingly being short term and I did the question on factors that demanded a change in the way ppl were voted into house of commons, 2 and 3 i think they were.

Yeah, that's what they were. I had forgotten already :biggrin:.

Latest