The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
I imagine it'll be held in the Cube (the university's nightclub on the main campus) which has a capacity of 1700 people x
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
or could be the west ref. I have no idea what the capacity for that is though!
Skindred and Gomez > Jack Penate :wink:
Reply 4
All the gigs I went to last year (being Youmeatsix, Kids in Glass Houses and Alphabeat - slate me for my appalling music taste if you wish) were held in the West Ref, which is just behind the Stags Head. It holds id say around 600 - 800 standing (maybe more). Sound quality is ok if the techies get it right, but it's not brilliant.

The cube is normally reserved for the DJ acts.
Ratchet1010
All the gigs I went to last year (being Youmeatsix, Kids in Glass Houses and Alphabeat - slate me for my appalling music taste if you wish) were held in the West Ref, which is just behind the Stags Head. It holds id say around 600 - 800 standing (maybe more). Sound quality is ok if the techies get it right, but it's not brilliant.

The cube is normally reserved for the DJ acts.

Did people move at these gigs? as I suppose it'll be a bit different at a university gig. Gotta get an Enter Shikari guildhall ticket actually.
Reply 6
LukeySherlock
Did people move at these gigs? as I suppose it'll be a bit different at a university gig. Gotta get an Enter Shikari guildhall ticket actually.

They did, although not as much as I would say at Brixton Academy or the guildhall.

Latest

Trending

Trending