Reply 120
RoadWarrior
Yep, you?

Yes, I didn't want an early interview, oh well. :smile:
YeahTom
Yes, I didn't want an early interview, oh well. :smile:

Ditto; really didn't want it to be my first one :frown:
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
For real?????????????????????????????????

:sad: ****, I know I did bad. Damn, how bad did I do? I'm scared for Tuesday now. Ahhh noooo! So they know everyone's BMAT scores...when do they start sending out rejections? Oh dear, I feel quite sad now.

As far as I know, they've only given interviews for the first couple of interview days so there's still hope.
I think they give most rejections in March, when they've ensured the intake for 2010 entry.
Presidential
so everyone who got 5,5,9 has automatically already been given an interview.

No. The guaranteed interviews are spread out between now and March.
Spencer Wells

So do early interviews have any relation to the quality of the application. I would have thought that having the bmat results meant you could just send out mass emails to those that got 5,5,9. I guess there is still hope:o:
Reply 125
*sigh*
Reply 126
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but are they sending the invites out by email or post?
MillieR
Sorry if this has already been mentioned but are they sending the invites out by email or post?

Both, but my letter hasn't arrived yet..
Reply 128
can anyone please tell me whether everyone with 5,5,9 has been given an interview
a.sehgal
can anyone please tell me whether everyone with 5,5,9 has been given an interview

we don't know our results yet mate and the admissions people aren't telling us :yy:
Reply 130
crazy_smurf
we don't know our results yet mate and the admissions people aren't telling us :yy:

ok mate congrats, i just really need a break, just get an interview somehow, did u feel confident with bmat, sorry to be annoying
Reply 131
a.sehgal

Simple answer, not everyone with 5-5-9 has an interview yet.
YeahTom
Simple answer, not everyone with 5-5-9 has an interview yet.

How do you know?
a.sehgal
ok mate congrats, i just really need a break, just get an interview somehow, did u feel confident with bmat, sorry to be annoying

don't worry bout it, i know how you feel :console: i do not feel confident with the bmat whatsoever.

congrats for what?? i have no ucl interview :cry:
Reply 134
crazy_smurf
don't worry bout it, i know how you feel :console: i do not feel confident with the bmat whatsoever.

congrats for what?? i have no ucl interview :cry:

Ohh im sorry man i thought you did, im sure you will get one, i thought bmat was a nightmare didnt help that i did it whilst on my bio field trip (N)
Spencer Wells

Does this mean UCL knows what we got in the BMAT?
Reply 136
Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.
How do you know?

As Spencer Wells(the expert :wink:) said, they will be interviewed (even the 5-5-9ers) up until March, besides, they couldn't interview everyone on the Wednesday on Thursday.

Also, 19 is a good mark, not average, so even getting below this you have a good/great chance of getting in.
Reply 137
all you guys with interviews go and enjoy yourselves! you deserve it, leave us to wait, ponder and think
a.sehgal
Ohh im sorry man i thought you did, im sure you will get one, i thought bmat was a nightmare didnt help that i did it whilst on my bio field trip (N)

dw about it mate.

lets hope we both get ucl interviews :sogood: i think we deserve them :smile:
Reply 139
a.sehgal

I had to run to mine and turned up late because of traffic. Epic. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending