The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Intelligent, funny, hard working and loyal
nnnomi
not asking for much then :p:

Yeah...didn't want to seem to demanding :laugh:
Reply 22
Intelligent, pretty, not fat, introverted, quiet but articulate, clean hair, not obsessed with her appearance but nonetheless presentable, not normal.
Or nearest offer
Jesus if any girl has a chance then we must all have to be intelligent :laugh:
Reply 24
C.C.G
Intelligence

Spoiler

Dedication

Spoiler

Ambition

Spoiler

Energetic

Spoiler

Good imagination

Spoiler

what he said
Reply 25
this quote sums it up nicely...

'imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring'
Reply 26
ashy
Intelligent, affectionate, independent inasmuch as not demanding constant contact but not in the feminist "I don't need you" way, articulate, a good conversationalist, supportive and funny please.

Summed it all up. Missed good looking and looks after appearance though.:smile:
Reply 27
paella
Intelligent, not a bitch, not a girl who likes poking/pushing/play-slapping boys, not massively loud, likes the same music I do, fun, definitely not clingy. Not a gossip as well.

Impossible my friend, impossible.
Reply 28
what happens if you find someone with the perfect personality traits, but they don't have the 'good looks' or there is just one superficial factor which isn't perfect?
I like a bit of a psycho bunny-boiler myself. Helps cut down on the competition.
George231086
Talkative, fairly ambitious, can do attitude, doesn't have mood swings, loyal, suggests things so i'm not always the person starting every conversation or planning every meeting, sexually adventurous, not petty or domineering, able to take a joke etc etc.

Basically, not a dumb slag that's overly sensitive and always causing problems.

Good luck with that. :yep:
I love how most of the replies in the thread have essentially ignored the OP and thrown in some physical characteristics.
Reply 32
domoneill
what happens if you find someone with the perfect personality traits, but they don't have the 'good looks' or there is just one superficial factor which isn't perfect?

then she'd be a perfect friend.
I saw her in Lamarr's in Manchester last night. Seriously unbelievably fit.

Oh personality wise? Easy and quiet.
Reply 34
Nice looking likes to be naked and is really helpful.
Reply 35
cruciform
Extreme millitant feminist.

This.

Might get one just to earn her trust and then suffocate her in her sleep with a hamburger.
Reply 36
Hmmmm....perfect woman would come up as high as my waist with a flat spot on her head to put a glass......
Reply 37
One who can ride, shoot, hunt and play polo as well as the ability to cook good game whilst being an attendant lady in the matters of the bedroom.
Reply 38
Playboy King
Obviously has to be good looking, pretty face is imperative more so than any other body part...nice pair of PROPORTIONATE boobs (not hugely massive...they just look odd on a normal body frame), preferrably bouncy and soft..not hard. Bum isn't all too important, should have nice curved hips with a toned torso. Should smell really really nice, particularly from the hair and the neck :coma:

Must be intelligent, quite shy (so I can be sure she isn't the type to jump flirting with other guys :p:) yet confident within herself at the same time. Must be mature, so she can balance out my immaturity...not too clingy, not too demanding...should be understanding of my busy life and hence no tantrums if I can't be with her/call her/text her. Must be sexually adventerous :woo: and should have the sex drive of a 16 year old boy...so basically always up for it :p:

ha good look finding that one :biggrin:
Bout 5'10
Long dark hair
Hazel/brown eyes
A nice rack
A nice ass
Toned abs
Loves football
Intelligent
Doesn't wear a lot of make up
Supports Arsenal
Can cook