The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Well done that man. Going to prison for that was a joke.
Reply 2
I wanted to throw my shoes at George Bush... but then I realised it would be a waste of my money :rolleyes:

Now if he'd actually hit the President then I think he should have been given an award :wink:
Reply 3
he actually went to prison for that? lmfao
Reply 4
Let's hope lightning is more successful
Reply 5
Attempting to assault the most powerful man in the world has resulted in a 9 month sentence?

I liked George Bush, so **** you all.
Reply 6
Burge
Attempting to assault the most powerful man in the world has resulted in a 9 month sentence?

I liked George Bush, so **** you all.

Perhaps a man who was given more authority than he deserves?

Go shoe thrower :woo:
Reply 7
khalaf
Perhaps a man who was given more authority than he deserves?

Go shoe thrower :woo:

The President was and is a puppet. Throwing shoes doesn't help anybody, really, who throws a shoe?

Reply 8
Burge
The President was and is a puppet. Throwing shoes doesn't help anybody, really, who throws a shoe?

It is considered a great insult in the Middle East... trust me you don't want to throw a shoe at someone over here... they will RAGE!
Reply 9
bush is gone. who cares
Reply 10
its a massive insult to throw your shoes at someone in their culture. we should respect that. does anyone remember when the statue of saddam hussein was toppled? people swarmed onto the statue and thrashed at it with their shoes.
Reply 11
MichaelG
its a massive insult to throw your shoes at someone in their culture. we should respect that. does anyone remember when the statue of saddam hussein was toppled? people swarmed onto the statue and thrashed at it with their shoes.

:lolwut:
Reply 12
Burge
:lolwut:

its their lives. They respect our cultures, we respect theirs. Without granting respect all you are doing is merely fanning the flames of conflict.
MichaelG
its their lives. They respect our cultures, we respect theirs. Without granting respect all you are doing is merely fanning the flames of conflict.

Yeah, they respect our cultures by hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings, and by bombing public transport.

Oh no he di'nt!
Reply 14
He's very good at throwing. Should represent Iraq in the Olympics for the shot put :yes:
i heard he's been offered million of dollars, luxury appartments, beautiful women, etc by people in the middle east who think what he did was awesome.
Reply 16
Hasan
He's very good at throwing. Should represent Iraq in the Olympics for the shot put :yes:

lmao, cant be that good, missed at too attempts! still i dont think he shouldh'v got sentanced and jailed for that....
Reply 17
Dinendal Leralonde
Yeah, they respect our cultures by hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings, and by bombing public transport.

Oh no he di'nt!

You're talking about an isolated, extremist Islamic group. I on the other hand am talking about the nation of Iraq.
I was desperately trying not to crack up when I read about the incident... I failed as well. :frown:
hahahaha... i remembered that day we watched... my brother was like : game over try again . i remember cracking up so much... ahhaha i am pretty sure that shoes is the moest expensive shoes ever.

Latest

Trending

Trending