Iraq shoe thrower to end sentence Watch

bigmo7
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Clicky

:woo:

He has had to serve 9 months but is getting release early due to good behaviour!

Personally I don't think he should have been jailed for doing something that most of us don't have the balls to do but the law disagrees....
AshMcD
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Well done that man. Going to prison for that was a joke.
Qaz25
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I wanted to throw my shoes at George Bush... but then I realised it would be a waste of my money :rolleyes:

Now if he'd actually hit the President then I think he should have been given an award
john87
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
he actually went to prison for that? lmfao
Fusion
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Let's hope lightning is more successful
Burge
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Attempting to assault the most powerful man in the world has resulted in a 9 month sentence?

I liked George Bush, so **** you all.
khalaf
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Burge)
Attempting to assault the most powerful man in the world has resulted in a 9 month sentence?

I liked George Bush, so **** you all.
Perhaps a man who was given more authority than he deserves?

Go shoe thrower :woo:
Burge
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by khalaf)
Perhaps a man who was given more authority than he deserves?

Go shoe thrower :woo:
The President was and is a puppet. Throwing shoes doesn't help anybody, really, who throws a shoe?

judicious
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Burge)
The President was and is a puppet. Throwing shoes doesn't help anybody, really, who throws a shoe?

It is considered a great insult in the Middle East... trust me you don't want to throw a shoe at someone over here... they will RAGE!
Malsy
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
bush is gone. who cares
MichaelG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
its a massive insult to throw your shoes at someone in their culture. we should respect that. does anyone remember when the statue of saddam hussein was toppled? people swarmed onto the statue and thrashed at it with their shoes.
Burge
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by MichaelG)
its a massive insult to throw your shoes at someone in their culture. we should respect that. does anyone remember when the statue of saddam hussein was toppled? people swarmed onto the statue and thrashed at it with their shoes.
:lolwut:
MichaelG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Burge)
:lolwut:
its their lives. They respect our cultures, we respect theirs. Without granting respect all you are doing is merely fanning the flames of conflict.
Dinendal Leralonde
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by MichaelG)
its their lives. They respect our cultures, we respect theirs. Without granting respect all you are doing is merely fanning the flames of conflict.
Yeah, they respect our cultures by hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings, and by bombing public transport.

Oh no he di'nt!
Hasan
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
He's very good at throwing. Should represent Iraq in the Olympics for the shot put :yes:
username33685
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
i heard he's been offered million of dollars, luxury appartments, beautiful women, etc by people in the middle east who think what he did was awesome.
man_utd_99
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Hasan)
He's very good at throwing. Should represent Iraq in the Olympics for the shot put :yes:
lmao, cant be that good, missed at too attempts! still i dont think he shouldh'v got sentanced and jailed for that....
MichaelG
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by Dinendal Leralonde)
Yeah, they respect our cultures by hijacking planes and crashing them into buildings, and by bombing public transport.

Oh no he di'nt!
You're talking about an isolated, extremist Islamic group. I on the other hand am talking about the nation of Iraq.
Drunk Punx
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I was desperately trying not to crack up when I read about the incident... I failed as well.
FAILINGKID
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
hahahaha... i remembered that day we watched... my brother was like : game over try again . i remember cracking up so much... ahhaha i am pretty sure that shoes is the moest expensive shoes ever.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (490)
37.72%
No - but I will (100)
7.7%
No - I don't want to (88)
6.77%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (621)
47.81%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise