The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

UCLan isn't my first choice, but i have applied there. BSc Physiology & Pharmacology.
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
going the open day on the 24th. Still undecided on making it a choice atm.
Reply 3
For those who are thinking about it, I just have one message - this is a great place to be!
I'm thinking about it.. really confused though. Would be applying for History, ANYONE who does History at UCLan PLEASE give me advice on what it's like haha :smile:
Reply 5
Hey guys!

Thinking of going to UCLAN?! I currently go here...its great!

Check out this website its written by the students so will give you a good idea of what its like! :smile:

http://www.taguclan.org.uk/
I am definitely applying for Forensic Psychology. It seems like a really great place!
Reply 7
Think I'm going to apply to do Adult Nursing :smile: Going to the open day on the 24th too :biggrin: xxx
Reply 8
Lorah17
Think I'm going to apply to do Adult Nursing :smile: Going to the open day on the 24th too :biggrin: xxx

Degree?
Thats what i do at UCLan.
Reply 9
Hey i'm applying to UCLan but it's sort of a back back for me; if i get reject by everywhere else lol.

I'm applying to do Mathematics G100 so hopefully i should have UCAS done and dusted by mid next week and everything sent off.

Is there anyone else applying to do Maths?
Reply 10
Im applying for accounting and finance, any1 else? is anyone else going to be a mature student ill b 21 but apparently thats a mature student :s-smilie:
Reply 11
fashion promotion for me! well, i hope :smile:
Reply 12
forensic sicence and criminal investigation for me :smile:
Reply 13
Hi,
im planning on doing Accounting and finance next year, possibly at UCLAN, but its not my top choice. Im still unsure though, i want to be an accountant but with no experience i feel like i should do a more general course like Economics just in case i change my mind :s
so confused lol
Reply 14
IsobelD
Hi,
im planning on doing Accounting and finance next year, possibly at UCLAN, but its not my top choice. Im still unsure though, i want to be an accountant but with no experience i feel like i should do a more general course like Economics just in case i change my mind :s
so confused lol

if your not sure u can do a combined honours acc and economics the only thing is u dnt get exemptions with acca or aca with economics but it is seen as good subject choice if u wanna do acc anyway. what other uni have u applied for.:smile:
Reply 15
UCLAN is deffo my first choice! Applied for Psychology, Forensic Psychology & Law & Criminology. What a mix eh haha. But i went to the open day last week and loved it. Anyone else applying for any of them courses?
Drama & Psychology, really hope i get in (:
Reply 17
Has anyone sent off their ucas application yet?
HOW is the town ?

boring/ fun ?
Reply 19
I sent my UCAS off on tuesday, and got an offer from UCLAN on Friday!
Applied to study Sociology, the course looks good, but im abit worried because its the only uni i havent been to visit out of all my choice :/

Latest

Trending

Trending