The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Err...yeah? :coma:
Wow nice.
Reply 3
I know I wanna hit that. She's no Carol though (in terms of Mathematical genius) :ninja:
Reply 4
Sorry but nothing can replace the MILF that was Carol.
Reply 5
I think that's one hell of a 'malformed video ID'.
Reply 6
Yeh, she's a tasty treat.
Haha. Funny how everyone seems to have noticed all of a sudden :biggrin:
BlackVenom321
She's so damn fit..............http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0y0YGbuHW-g:perv::perv::perv::perv:

what do you think??

Clip doesn't work.
Reply 9
Daymmmmmmmm
Joseph90
I know I wanna hit that. She's no Carol though (in terms of Mathematical genius)

Exactly. Oxford don't even use STEP as part of an offer for Maths, nor do they get to see your module scores, only your grades. Plus Oxford interview far less people than Cambridge do, making it much less competitive, and in addition, Oxford are generally better in the arts and less so in the sciences.

The real Maths geniuses are the ones from Cambridge.
Reply 11
Joseph90
I know I wanna hit that. She's no Carol though (in terms of Mathematical genius) :ninja:

Carol got a third in engineering at Cambs, Rachel a first in maths at Ox.
Probably Rachel wins(although Cambs>Ox for sure:p:)
sil3nt_cha0s
Exactly. Oxford don't even use STEP as part of an offer for Maths, nor do they get to see your module scores, only your grades. Plus Oxford interview far less people than Cambridge do, making it much less competitive, and in addition, Oxford are generally better in the arts and less so in the sciences.

Lol?
Reply 13
A new link has been uploaded
The red dress is the one,
she has a fantastic body, beautifully curvy. Wouldn't say shes amazingly beautiful facial wise, but I most certainly would :biggrin:
Rucklo
Daymmmmmmmm

great sig.
Reply 16
sil3nt_cha0s

Carol studied engineering :smile:
ShortRef
Carol studied engineering :smile:

Yep, she "studied" engineering. :wink:
Reply 18
nice legs
:coma:

Wow.

Latest