The Student Room Group

Maintenance loan

Hi, I received my payment information around a month ago and I have been awarded the minimum amount of £4,651, I believe this is an issue as I was awarded £7,394 last year.

As far as I know my parents have submitted their income information correctly and their income hasn't changed since my first application last year. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a long processing queue at the moment so my payments will be updated at a later date? Just looking for some insight.

Thanks, Riley
Original post by AztecClorox
Hi, I received my payment information around a month ago and I have been awarded the minimum amount of £4,651, I believe this is an issue as I was awarded £7,394 last year.

As far as I know my parents have submitted their income information correctly and their income hasn't changed since my first application last year. Is there something I'm missing? Is there a long processing queue at the moment so my payments will be updated at a later date? Just looking for some insight.

Thanks, Riley

Hi Riley,

When you login does it show that your parents have completed all of their actions yet?

If so, did your parents do this online, or did they complete the PFF2 form instead?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi Riley,

When you login does it show that your parents have completed all of their actions yet?

If so, did your parents do this online, or did they complete the PFF2 form instead?

Thanks, Graeme

Hi Graeme,

Yes, when I log in it says 'all actions completed' and my parents sent their information in via the PFF2 form. I'm wondering if the processing has taken significantly longer because they sent it that way.

Thanks, Riley
Hi Graeme,

Yes, when I log in it says 'all actions completed' and my parents sent their information in via the PFF2 form. I'm wondering if the processing has taken significantly longer because they sent it that way.

Thanks, Riley

We're currently processing PFF2 forms in 18 working days, so if you sent this recently it will likely be processed soon.

When did you send this to us? Did you upload it on your account?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 4
Original post by Graeme SFE
We're currently processing PFF2 forms in 18 working days, so if you sent this recently it will likely be processed soon.

When did you send this to us? Did you upload it on your account?

Thanks, Graeme

I submitted the information on the 15th of May, I have just noticed that the 'Your Status' widget has stopped at the 'Confirming all Details' section. Could this mean that my parents' information wasn't correctly received?
I submitted the information on the 15th of May, I have just noticed that the 'Your Status' widget has stopped at the 'Confirming all Details' section. Could this mean that my parents' information wasn't correctly received?

Hi there, So we can check on this for you please contact us direct. You can do this by signing into your student finance account and accessing our live chat service where an advisor will be able to assist further. The service is available between 9am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday or by calling us on 0300 100 0607. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending