Turn on thread page Beta

Are males meant to have perfecting 180 degree straight hips? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is the hip structure in men meant to be 180 degree hips, like from the waist to the top of the leg, perfectly straight?

Or do your hips bulge ever so slightly out, but still way less than your shoulders?

sorry perfecting should be perfectly...had a long day

ReputationRep:
    All guys have different builds there will be a lots of variations of figures that are in the norm.

Do you mean your lower back curves in a lot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodLife)
    All guys have different builds there will be a lots of variations of figures that are in the norm.

Do you mean your lower back curves in a lot?
    It aint about me, just curious like the female ideal is like 34-24-34 or something like that. I mean is the hip bone meant to be 180 degrees in line with the edge of the waist
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think the odds of anything being 'perfectly straight' in biology are quite slim.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on figure. A rugby player, say a number 8 for example, is likley to have a wider torso then their hips. Some skinny 8 stone runt is likley to have wider hips than torso. My own figure changes between wider torso than hips if ive spent a while in the gym, or narrower when I have a few months off.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2009
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.