The Student Room Group
Reply 1
GIT IN MA BELLAAAAAAY

:rofl:
Reply 2
1) Go on a diet, do some pilates, do some yoga, get toned, do BodyPump

2) Go to your beauty salon, get it waxed, and might as well get a brazilian wax as well, in fact, why not go for that facial and manicure and pedicure you've been dying to get for ages :smile:

do all of that and appeal to your inner woman :smile:
Reply 3
belly - get rid of it

armpit hair - well look at it this way - how WEIRD would you look without it!? Guys who shave their underarms are just :confused: crazy it looks icky!
Reply 4
thekillersrock
belly - get rid of it

armpit hair - well look at it this way - how WEIRD would you look without it!? Guys who shave their underarms are just :confused: crazy it looks icky!

the fck? i prefer NOT to have a rainforest, thank you very much
Reply 5
Don't remove your underarm hair! Plus...a beer belly is kinda nice :redface:
Reply 6
fitt_guy
OK being a guy that is quite conscious of his looks, i need a few answers before i go on holiday.

1) I need to lose fat.......fast! lol! I have a bit of a beer belly :rolleyes: too much drinking. girls - do you mind a bit of belly?

2) Um...underarm hair...get rid of it? or just let it be? :redface: i feel so uncomfortable asking these questions!

thank goodness for :tsr:

Is your username just an insecure joke then? And dont worry about the beer belly, my dad has the hairiest, roundest beer belly ever, but his wife loves it :rolleyes: look quite funny when he has to run to the car when its raining though.
Go to your beauty salon

Lol, men generally don't frequent beauty salons and so will not have a usual one.
Reply 8
yeah get rid off the belly its not nice too see on holiday really!
trim ur pits?
Reply 9
fitt_guy
OK being a guy that is quite conscious of his looks, i need a few answers before i go on holiday.

1) I need to lose fat.......fast! lol! I have a bit of a beer belly :rolleyes: too much drinking. girls - do you mind a bit of belly?

2) Um...underarm hair...get rid of it? or just let it be? :redface: i feel so uncomfortable asking these questions!

thank goodness for :tsr:

You'll look good I swear...... JUST GET A TAN.......... and do a little running..... It'll sweat off the pounds in no time.........
Reply 10
Ribomania
You'll look good I swear...... JUST GET A TAN.......... and do a little running..... It'll sweat off the pounds in no time.........

lol if he really wants to lose it then he'll need to do a little more than just cardio.
Reply 11
Markus505
Is your username just an insecure joke then? And dont worry about the beer belly, my dad has the hairiest, roundest beer belly ever, but his wife loves it :rolleyes: look quite funny when he has to run to the car when its raining though.

how do you know this? :eek:
Reply 12
ramroff
how do you know this? :eek:

Lol because he rubs it, and puts her head on it...
Reply 13
Markus505
Lol because he rubs it, and puts her head on it...

do go on.....lol :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending