The Student Room Group

Nottingham Medicine Questionnaire

Scroll to see replies

I got my questionnaire today :smile:
Reply 21
Bslforever
I got my questionnaire today :smile:

Me too :smile: we have two weeks to fill it out online and send it right?
apple100
Me too :smile: we have two weeks to fill it out online and send it right?

Yeah. It looks a bit dodgy lol. i couldnt even remember what i wrote in my personal statement at first lol.
Reply 23
Bslforever
Yeah. It looks a bit dodgy lol. i couldnt even remember what i wrote in my personal statement at first lol.

You have already filled it out! hows it dodgy?
Reply 24
does anyone know if they actually go and phone every one of them? just cos' if they are then I'm probably going to have to contact my referees to warn them.....

also, one of my referees don't want me to put down the phone number because she prefers the uni to write to her instead :s-smilie: do you think the uni will mind if there isn't a phone number?
Reply 25
what do u class as work experience?

Could volunteering at a hospice be used?
apple100
You have already filled it out! hows it dodgy?

Its filled out but not sent. Its just that i hadnt expected to be asked so much :O
Reply 27
hey does anyone know how the questionnaire is used? like is it used to base the interview on? or do they actually judge you on the answers you choose - e.g. do they look at how many of the 'other activities and interests' you have ticked and then decide whether or not you get interviewed??
bunzy
does anyone know if they actually go and phone every one of them? just cos' if they are then I'm probably going to have to contact my referees to warn them.....

also, one of my referees don't want me to put down the phone number because she prefers the uni to write to her instead :s-smilie: do you think the uni will mind if there isn't a phone number?

Just phone up the admissions office and ask them..

What is meant to be written in the "details of work ex part"?:s-smilie:
Reply 29
Can you count volunteering at a care home as work experience??

Thanks,
Reply 30
Bslforever
Its filled out but not sent. Its just that i hadnt expected to be asked so much :O

ohhh okay, I'll calm down now lol :smile:
apple100
ohhh okay, I'll calm down now lol :smile:

Hah, good luck with your application :smile:
Reply 32
Bslforever
Hah, good luck with your application :smile:

You too! :biggrin:
Reply 33
dogdogdogcatcat
Just phone up the admissions office and ask them..

What is meant to be written in the "details of work ex part"?:s-smilie:

I'm wondering about that too, not too sure about how much detail to do into because they've given us A LOT of space to write....
The space given is unlimited....:s-smilie:

anyway, I just wrote about 3-4 setences summarising what I did. I didnt want to be completely repeating my personal statement, just waiting now i guess.........
Reply 35
Yes i got mine today, dont worry though, you will probably get it soon.
So does everyone get the questionnaire?- i was hoping that i'd got through one stage, but i guess not :frown:.
How important is the questionaire as well?
thanks
Reply 36
busdepp
Can you count volunteering at a care home as work experience??

Thanks,

Jules65
what do u class as work experience?

Could volunteering at a hospice be used?

Defintley.
just a quick point, the spaces arent unlimited - when you try to submit it it will tell you that its too long and you have to cut it down, its a right pain in the arse. (it was last year anyway!) :smile:
Reply 38
dances_with_lamposts
just a quick point, the spaces arent unlimited - when you try to submit it it will tell you that its too long and you have to cut it down, its a right pain in the arse. (it was last year anyway!) :smile:

I wouldn't have thought that volunteering counts under the "details of work experience" section, right? (Such as at a primary school, or with Vitalise).
hell yeah, put your work experience if you have room for it, if it helps your application. i put down my time as a volunteer sailing instructor from many years ago. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending