The Student Room Group
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website

Where is the gym at the NOC?

Having spent the last two weeks wandering around the NOC on days when I have lectured down there, I've found everything but the gym, and the hypothetical showers that I dont know exist yet.

I found a room next to the sports hall that said something about a fitness suite, but there was a lock on the door that could only be opened by a key, and I was told by the women at the Jubilee that the gym opens via smartcard.

Can anyone help me out?
Well the gym's if you go down on the ground floor past lab m and straight along that corridor past the computer room on the right and then take the next right and go down that corridor and the gym's on the left. I don't know the node numbers or anything, sorry.

As for the gym door, can't you ask the lady on reception?
On campus at the University of Southampton
University of Southampton
Southampton
Visit website
Reply 2
My bf goes there.

Walk past the vending machines on the first floor, past the lift and you come to a big T junction. Turn right and walk down there. The sports hall is on the left and the gym is in that just on your left. There are changing rooms on the right of the big, wide, cold, empty corridor.

You need to have gym membership, which you get up at highfield. You can pay less than full membership to just get access to the NOC gym, but in either case you need to ask to have the NOC put on your membership. The doors open with your student card if you have membership.
Reply 3
Talya
My bf goes there.

Walk past the vending machines on the first floor, past the lift and you come to a big T junction. Turn right and walk down there. The sports hall is on the left and the gym is in that just on your left. There are changing rooms on the right of the big, wide, cold, empty corridor.

You need to have gym membership, which you get up at highfield. You can pay less than full membership to just get access to the NOC gym, but in either case you need to ask to have the NOC put on your membership. The doors open with your student card if you have membership.

cheers, i'll follow your instructions on monday morning to find it.

Latest

Trending

Trending