The Student Room Group

John Lewis Management Trainee job

Hey

I have an assessment centre coming up for JL's management trainee scheme. But I have a few questions:

1. What sort of questions/ exercises etc. should I expect?

2. Will it matter that a) I have no degree
b) I will be starting my degree next October

3. Is it acceptable to apply for a Christmas Temp job at the same branch?

1. i have absolutley no idea about this one.

2. they are not looking for someone with a degree, but if your going to uni next year then they are not going to want you to leave halfway through the scheme.

3. i should think you will be alright to apply for a temp job since the scheme is not likely to start before xmas- they are not going to want trainees round the store over the busiest period of the year.
Reply 2
You see that there is a Graduate Scheme which is for people that have a GCSE in english and maths at grace C or above, and any degree at 2:2 or above. I don't get the management training scheme can you still become a say for instance Regional Sales Manager or Branch Manager with just having gcses in english and maths?
Reply 3
Hello people, just wondering if anyone can help, i am an a level leaver and currently working at waitrose. I am not going to university but was wondering, do you have to be going to uni to be accepted for manangement training or is it more based on potential within the business?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending