The Student Room Group

John Lewis Interview tips

I have an interview at john lewis in a few days. It is a group exercise and an interview lasting approximately 45mins. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the interview and if they know what questions come up. Im planning on going in a shirt and suit trousers with some smart shoes.

Saw a thread about this but its 5 years old and it seems the session isnt as long as then.
Reply 1
Original post by inquisiterFAQ
I have an interview at john lewis in a few days. It is a group exercise and an interview lasting approximately 45mins. I was wondering if anyone had any advice on the interview and if they know what questions come up. Im planning on going in a shirt and suit trousers with some smart shoes.

Saw a thread about this but its 5 years old and it seems the session isnt as long as then.

Hey, I was wondering what happened at the group interview? How many people were there and did you have to introduce yourself?
Original post by mattw2023
Hey, I was wondering what happened at the group interview? How many people were there and did you have to introduce yourself?

Sorry if this is late.
But ye there were 6 of us and the last group of the process so i dont know if other groups had more as they has set out another table. We all introduced ourself, so i did name, uni/ course and a fun fact.
We were then given a brief where we spent 5 mins solo and then 15 mins working together on an idea that fit the brief. I thought we would have to present but he said we didn't

I originally did not get the job and was told I was a silver medalist, so I asked for feedback, which I was told they didn't do and then miraculously a few days later I was offered the job, So idk if thats a cheat code or somehting but I reccommed asking anyway if unsuccessful.
Good Luck

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending