Turn on thread page Beta

Do you usually get on really good with a certain star sign watch

ReputationRep:
    Well i'm a leo my sister is and my best friend was and we all got on very well and other people i just met when i asked what they were.

:rolleyes: I know its probably not superstitious i think its the fact that you were born in the summer that you get on with other people that were born in the summer aswell.

ReputationRep:
    um :hmmmm2: yea i only know a couple of people who're aries but come to think of it, yea i defin get on with them very well.
    My two best mates are gemini's i think and have birthdays 4 days apart. I admire pisces people and capricorns seem to be genuine. probably a lot of coincidence though, however i do fit my starsign's traits.

ReputationRep:
    Could be. I'm Tarus but get on best with aquarius and leo. I've always wanted to be a scorpio... *sigh* :trytofly: There's no point trying to be someone else though.

ReputationRep:
    one thing i used to do was go through the day and then read the metro news paper and it was quite true for the day i had just done. when i was meeting people on dates i seemed to meet and get on with capricorns gemini and offcourse leo i think i tend to look at although i dont look at their star signs only after ive seemed to get on with them. i'm not really that superstitious.

ReputationRep:
    I some times read the horroscoped and they mostly come true for me... but I am very weird and slightly mad :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    I some times read the horroscoped and they mostly come true for me... but I am very weird and slightly mad :banghead: in fact make that absolutely CrAAAAzIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!! :albertein :albertein :albertein

ReputationRep:
    OOOOOPS UMMM.... sorry it said the server was busy first time..

ReputationRep:
    Why is the server so busy now :questionm anyone know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dragonkid902000)
    OOOOOPS UMMM.... sorry it said the server was busy first time..
    Cool you like flying just sent a link on your private message bit

ReputationRep:
    I get on well with people of all different star signs, I dont believe in astronomy.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah - I know two Piceseans and love one and dislike the other :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know what to think. I read them, but with my sceptical brain in.

From what I remember reading in the past, Taurus is meant to the sign that is best suited for Scorpios (me) in relationships. My boyfriend is Taurean Also, the last time I checked, all or most of my friends were the signs I was most compatible with. But that was a while ago and my friend groups changed since so meh.

Anyone have a link to a site which has the compatibility between signs?

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely a believer; I've had too many experiences with horoscopes being very accurate and people being very true to their star signs to deny at least some truth in it all.

ReputationRep:
    I can't say. I generally couldn't care less what 'star sign' anyone is, so I'm not really in a position to make any sort of generalization based on that.

ReputationRep:
    Well said, its like racism. We'll call it star-sign-ism

ReputationRep:
    i dont really know or care. im supposedly to get on with gemini's, but i get along with anybody.

ReputationRep:
    uh... am i having deja vu or has the server gone kaput? u see i chated with u on this post and u sent me an email so why did u start this post 11 minutes ago when i replied to it a week ago... I'm confused

ReputationRep:
    I think I get on with most people no matter their star sign, but just out of interest who are Gemini's meant to get on/not get on with?

ReputationRep:
    could be - i'm leo and my best friend cancer

ReputationRep:
    im a capricorn and i get along with saggitarious. i think its cos my sister is saggitarious and shes only a year older than me and we are really good friends as well.
    the only other person i get along with really well is also saggitarious and its amazing how even when we argue or fight we still manage to get along!

i think i might understand that star sign better than most having grown up with my sister..... :rolleyes:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2005
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.