The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
um :hmmmm2: yea i only know a couple of people who're aries but come to think of it, yea i defin get on with them very well.
My two best mates are gemini's i think and have birthdays 4 days apart. I admire pisces people and capricorns seem to be genuine. probably a lot of coincidence though, however i do fit my starsign's traits.
Could be. I'm Tarus but get on best with aquarius and leo. I've always wanted to be a scorpio... *sigh* :trytofly: There's no point trying to be someone else though.
Reply 3
one thing i used to do was go through the day and then read the metro news paper and it was quite true for the day i had just done. when i was meeting people on dates i seemed to meet and get on with capricorns gemini and offcourse leo i think i tend to look at although i dont look at their star signs only after ive seemed to get on with them. i'm not really that superstitious. :smile:
I some times read the horroscoped and they mostly come true for me... but I am very weird and slightly mad :banghead:
I some times read the horroscoped and they mostly come true for me... but I am very weird and slightly mad :banghead: in fact make that absolutely CrAAAAzIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!!! :albertein :albertein :albertein
OOOOOPS UMMM.... sorry it said the server was busy first time..
Why is the server so busy now :questionm anyone know...
Reply 8
Dragonkid902000
OOOOOPS UMMM.... sorry it said the server was busy first time..

Cool you like flying just sent a link on your private message bit :smile:
Reply 9
I get on well with people of all different star signs, I dont believe in astronomy.
Yeah - I know two Piceseans and love one and dislike the other :p:
Reply 11
I don't really know what to think. I read them, but with my sceptical brain in.

From what I remember reading in the past, Taurus is meant to the sign that is best suited for Scorpios (me) in relationships. My boyfriend is Taurean :redface: Also, the last time I checked, all or most of my friends were the signs I was most compatible with. But that was a while ago and my friend groups changed since so meh.

Anyone have a link to a site which has the compatibility between signs?
Reply 12
I can't say. I generally couldn't care less what 'star sign' anyone is, so I'm not really in a position to make any sort of generalization based on that.
Reply 13
I'm definitely a believer; I've had too many experiences with horoscopes being very accurate and people being very true to their star signs to deny at least some truth in it all.
Well said, its like racism. We'll call it star-sign-ism :biggrin:
Reply 15
i dont really know or care. im supposedly to get on with gemini's, but i get along with anybody.
uh... am i having deja vu or has the server gone kaput? u see i chated with u on this post and u sent me an email so why did u start this post 11 minutes ago when i replied to it a week ago... I'm confused
Reply 17
I think I get on with most people no matter their star sign, but just out of interest who are Gemini's meant to get on/not get on with?
Reply 18
could be - i'm leo and my best friend cancer
im a capricorn and i get along with saggitarious. i think its cos my sister is saggitarious and shes only a year older than me and we are really good friends as well.
the only other person i get along with really well is also saggitarious and its amazing how even when we argue or fight we still manage to get along!

i think i might understand that star sign better than most having grown up with my sister..... :redface: :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending