The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Medical Interview at Lancaster

Greetings Everybody

I have been invited for an interview. I have heard that Lancaster is a great university, and hope that the interview goes well.

I am just wondering... in a nutshell what is the basic layout of the course structure for medicine?

I would like to be able to tell them that I have researched the course and know some basics about it.

I have tried looking on their website and not found any details relating specifically to the course structure.

Any medical students reading this who can give me a few tips regarding the interview?

thx xxx <3
Reply 1
The programme follows the Liverpool curriculum and the degree will be awarded by the University of Liverpool.
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
weaverthebeaver
Greetings Everybody

I have been invited for an interview. I have heard that Lancaster is a great university, and hope that the interview goes well.

I am just wondering... in a nutshell what is the basic layout of the course structure for medicine?

I would like to be able to tell them that I have researched the course and know some basics about it.

I have tried looking on their website and not found any details relating specifically to the course structure.

Any medical students reading this who can give me a few tips regarding the interview?

thx xxx <3

I'm sure it's on the prospectus? lol

It's basically A) PBL - so learn about that

suring year one you concentrate on the NORMAL
Year 2,3,4 you concentrate more on ABNORMAL aswell as clinical. U start ure clinical training at this point aswell
Finals are in year 4 and year 5 is a pre-job type year where u follow an FY1 and help them out a bit.

specialities in the course include experience in understanding the full epidosode that a patient goes through (i.e. when not in hospital), and formal clin skills/ comm skills training.

Latest

Trending

Trending