The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Ours was kind of rubbish. We had a band who were pretty good, but too loud, so we had to go outside to talk. Therefore they stopped playing cos everyone was outside. And then the DJ didnt turn up, so we had music off of someones iPod.
But it was fun to see all the teachers drunk, and nice to see everyone again after study leave when I hardly saw anyone :smile:
didn't go sadly :frown:
we have ours 2nite! i'm wearing a bloody meringue (its white and everything) hehe....but i love it :biggrin:
We hav a jazz band from our brother skl coming over...... shud b ace!
Altho it is in a marquee so i can jst see myself tripping over the hessian floor and my dress hitching up covering my head.... and myself getting lost in the netting as i stumble about exposing my knickers to everyone :|
We had ours last night, it was ok but a bit dissapointing it shud have been better really for what we paid. ( 2 grand). They took the food off after they announced it like after half hour so we were all like wat! The djj wasnt great, and the balloon company messed up the order. Our limo arrived with a smashed window and it was really old! lol, apart from that was a good night, im going back to sleep now!

Latest

Trending

Trending