Reply 1101

Thank you so much!:redface:
No problem!!

Sax lesson was goood...concert tomorrow YEY!:biggrin:
Reply 1103
Ooo ooo ooo I play too!

Clarinet (badly)
Viola (ABRSM grade 5 hopefully 6 soon)
Violin (Havent played for AGES but i think i'm still reasonably competent)

Can I join? :biggrin:
Welcome!:biggrin:
Fudgie
I need someones help.....on the flute, how do you play the highest b flat and b natural??????? i'll even give out rep! please tell me!

better late than never hey (been away for a bit but back now!!) :biggrin:

Bb: thumb key (not B flat bit) + 1st trill key and key immediately next to it

B natural: index finger and ring finger on left hand + ring finger (4th) on right hand

Hope this helps a bit! Also helps to adjust ombusure (sp?) slightly and make it more of a smile....if that makes any sense....just don't overblow over wise note will break.
xx
Reply 1107
I have a postgraduate diploma in spanish guitar, can I join? i'm not sure what joining actually constitutes mind.
Reply 1108
it constitutes you

talking about your instrument

and getting naked.
Hey! play the violin and the piano - and sing! lol :biggrin: it's so much fun actually...
Saruman
I play Bb Clarinet (gr. 8) & Alto Sax (gr. 4, taking gr. 6), and I have played the bass clarinet before - still trying to get hold of one again :smile:. I can sing, too, but not very well..... :redface:

-Saruman

I play alto sax and I'm at grade 3 and I am going to take grade 4 in May. After that I am going to take the grade 6 exam. How did you go about going from grade 4 to 6? How as difficult WAS it?:tsr2:
Jumps in grades are not that hard as long as you practice. I have skipped grades on so many instruments and it really isn't that bad. I passed grade 8 alto sax within 10months, yes I had previous musical experience, but I worked hard so I got what I wanted.

What grade 4 pieces are you doing? Allegro Vivace and Rhapsody in Blue by any chance?!
ooohh i have a performence on sunday :biggrin:
Yay! Good luck!!

Oooh new soc name!
I managed to get through my Grade 8 Piano with a pass :smile:
Well done Libertine!:p:
Libertine
I managed to get through my Grade 8 Piano with a pass :smile:

Wow, congratulations!

Im tremendously happy for you :smile:
I'm going through a mad phase, and decided to do grade 8 clarinet!! AAH!!
sexysax
I'm going through a mad phase, and decided to do grade 8 clarinet!! AAH!!

Im sure youll be find :hugs:

:eek: IM playing tonight!
Hopefully!!

Oooh good luck!!

I have a concert on Wednesday with my old school yey:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest