The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Best accomodation in UCL

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys,

Doing economics next year (hopefully) and i don't know what accommodation to choose as most of the students houses don't even have photos. Want something really social, not too expensive and not too far away.

plz help
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Callum Dronfield
Hey guys,

Doing economics next year (hopefully) and i don't know what accommodation to choose as most of the students houses don't even have photos. Want something really social, not too expensive and not too far away.

plz help

You don't actually get to choose where you live, so don't stress about it! You choose whether you want ensuite or not, self-catered or catered, and your weekly budget. You then get one preference - I guess you'll put shared flat/close to uni - I would put close to uni!
Otherwise, some of the intercollegiate halls are really good. e.g. Connaught Hall is 5 minutes from uni, and has a bar in the building so everyone gets to know each other! But tbh I know people that have friends in every hall they're in, so don't worry about it.
So I'm an Erasmus student who will be starting next year. I'm looking for a (please be clean!) self-catered and safe hall. I don't mind sharing. I love parties and tight budgets are my thing. What would you recomend me?
Original post by Callum Dronfield
Hey guys,

plz help

yer i want that exact same thing! i have no clue where to go for......maybe campbell or astor? Im law (hopefully :wink: )
Are you guys going for ensuite or shared bathrooms? I'd prefer ensuite but I don't think I can justify the extra cost :frown:
Original post by 410141
Are you guys going for ensuite or shared bathrooms? I'd prefer ensuite but I don't think I can justify the extra cost :frown:

I had shared (and at the cheapest halls too) and they were fine! Clean and rarely full of people even in the mornings before lectures. Plus in second and third year when you're sharing with other people you'll have to share a bathroom then!
Hey guys apparently you can save a lot of money if you share a room with someone else... just wondering if anyone has any experiences?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending