The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

zaf1986
Michael Howard you mean. His namesake John is the PM of Aus.

Im talking about JOhn Howard you twit. PM of Australia. I am a southafrican Australian. Dear JOnny was at 10 downing st when it happened.
Everdawn
Im talking about JOhn Howard you twit. PM of Australia. I am a southafrican Australian.

:frown:
I didn't realise...
*tasha*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The co-ordination of the attacks have to be taken into account - they all happened about the same time.

did they? have the times been confirmed then??

Well the BBC website says ambulances called the Oval underground at 12.38pm, at Warren Street at 12.45pm, Sheperhds Bush closed/evacuated at 13.11pm and that police responded to a 'bomb' on the bus at 13.42pm.

The spacing of the trains and the bus incidents is strangely similar to the other Thurdsay.
Reply 183
yeah i also heard that from BBC - about the australian PM that is
Reply 184
Well i hope this doesnt turn into a full scale terrorist atack, according to BBC only the detonators wnet off, so hopefully it wasnt too bad. Well im off to pack my bag, im going camping tomorrow. :ciao:
Blair now speaking to the nation at 3.15pm (ITV News says). Should be interesting.
Reply 186
Blast prepared at 'bomb factory'

Army bomb disposal teams are preparing to carry out a controlled blast at a suspected bomb making factory in Leeds.

Police began evacuating about 70 houses in the area around Alexandra Grove in Hyde Park on Thursday lunchtime.

The flat is believed to be a base used by the London bombers and is one of a number of sites police have been examining in West Yorkshire.

West Yorkshire Police have said the operation is being carried out to dispose of a substance found inside.

BBC.co.uk Breaking News
Everdawn
Im talking about JOhn Howard you twit. PM of Australia. I am a southafrican Australian. Dear JOnny was at 10 downing st when it happened.

Calm down, he had a good point. :smile: I understand if you're worried/frustrated but don't be insulting.
Reply 188
I'm in Imperial College computer rooms at the moment. They told us to stay here, I was on the tube earlier, I can't believe this has happened again :frown:
Reply 189
Tony Blair statement expected shortly - BBC/ITV
hugatree
Calm down, he had a good point. :smile: I understand if you're worried/frustrated but don't be insulting.

oh go hug a tree.

People annoy me when they correct me and they dont know what they are talking about. :eek:
Everdawn
oh go hug a tree.

People annoy me when they correct me and they dont know what they are talking about. :eek:

Considering this is about London, I think it was a valid correction . Apologies didnt mean to cause offence :wink:
Everdawn
oh go hug a tree.

It's a good manner thing. You don't go and call people 'twits'.
Reply 193
Capitol fm (a london radio station) have just said that the bomber was sited at oval..........an eye witness said that on the train a mans rusksac lit up and was burning and fumes were pouring out of it......the man ran onto the platform and people were shouting "get him, get him"..........(capitol fm says this has not been confirmed by the metropolitan police)
Does anyone know what the picture on Sky news with the police searching the man in the blue top are all about?
Reply 195
Everdawn
oh go hug a tree.

careful i got neg repped for saying something like that :frown:
oh grow up, twit is not insulting. Its like saying "stupid"
Reply 197
youre all twits.
Herleif Arkadios
careful i got neg repped for saying something like that :frown:

are you serious? :biggrin:
Hush up children, and watch the cricket.

Latest

Trending

Trending