Scroll to see replies

Cool :smile:

Anywho ... Iama shower now, bbs bb.
Reply 2541
Juno

Yeah, I have like a stiffycat and qwalifikashuns and stuffs :smartass:

Yays :emog: very usefuls :yep:
Man, I came to this topic 128 pages late XD
Just finished watching Code Geass R2 as well now. It was so sad, I almost cried at the end. :frown:
OK ... done with bathing :biggrin:
Reply 2544
LastLordofTime
OK ... done with bathing :biggrin:

Congrats :top: I am yet to bathe today :afraid: although I did only get up 4 hours ago...
JChoudhry
Man, I came to this topic 128 pages late XD
Just finished watching Code Geass R2 as well now. It was so sad, I almost cried at the end. :frown:

I'm getting back in to Geass after my exams break :yep: hopefully I shall resupply the thread with Geass related joy for you :p:
I'm hungry ... but it's not dinner time yet :frown:
Reply 2546
Geass :coma: I need to rewatch that again.....I'm getting rather starved of Sunrise Mecha shows....can't wait for the Gundam Unicorn OVAs to start coming out in February :yeah:
skipp
Congrats :top: I am yet to bathe today :afraid: although I did only get up 4 hours ago...

I'm getting back in to Geass after my exams break :yep: hopefully I shall resupply the thread with Geass related joy for you :p:

How far are you in Geass?
Reply 2548
JChoudhry
How far are you in Geass?

Episode 17 of season 1 :smile:
This Sharwoods Chicken in Black Bean Sauce with Rice was ... mehhh. They use icky chicken.
skipp
Episode 17 of season 1 :smile:

:eek: You still have a lot to go and season 2 is soooooooo much better than 1 and I never thought an anime could get me on the verge of tears because it is so sad :frown:
LastLordofTime
This Sharwoods Chicken in Black Bean Sauce with Rice was ... mehhh. They use icky chicken.

It sounds tasty... but chicken is the most important part of such a dish...
Reply 2552
JChoudhry
:eek: You still have a lot to go and season 2 is soooooooo much better than 1 and I never thought an anime could get me on the verge of tears because it is so sad :frown:

I know :p: so I will be supplying Geass speak for a little while longer, hope to finish season one next week :yep:
Liquidus Zeromus
It sounds tasty... but chicken is the most important part of such a dish...

It was like those pieces of chunky chicken you can buy from tesco as a sandwich filling :sadnod:
Reply 2554
JChoudhry

Really? I thought the first series was much better balanced, R2 is considered to be a Fabulous Trainwreck - entertaining, but impossible to take seriously......although I agree the ending was excellent.

Geass as a complete series is still well up in my top 5 though - its just wonderfully entertaining and has some brilliant and unforgettable characters.....just a pity about the messy plotholes in R2.
LastLordofTime
It was like those pieces of chunky chicken you can buy from tesco as a sandwich filling :sadnod:

Yuck... some ready meals are more disgusting than others.
Reply 2556
Time to see if I can fit a shower in before dinner, later guys :yawn:
Liquidus Zeromus
Yuck... some ready meals are more disgusting than others.

I like the Asda Sweet and Sour Chicken. You would THINK Sharwoods, being a "name brand" would be better :sadnod:
Reply 2558
skipp
:shifty: If I was a beautiful drawing I could...

I know :eek: so toned :yep:

:cry2:I want to be a beautiful drawing

:bawling:why do I have to be like this
i havent watched geass in ages, stopped halfway through R2. think i may finish it tomorow if i dont go shopping.

i just spent 2 hours practicing motorway driving for my trip to oxford on wednesday, such a waste of time, motorway driving is easy.

Latest