Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    Cool

Anywho ... Iama shower now, bbs bb.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Juno)
    Yeah, I have like a stiffycat and qwalifikashuns and stuffs :smartass:
    Yays :emog: very usefuls :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Man, I came to this topic 128 pages late XD
    Just finished watching Code Geass R2 as well now. It was so sad, I almost cried at the end.

ReputationRep:
    OK ... done with bathing
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by LastLordofTime)
    OK ... done with bathing
    Congrats :top: I am yet to bathe today :afraid: although I did only get up 4 hours ago...
    (Original post by JChoudhry)
    Man, I came to this topic 128 pages late XD
    Just finished watching Code Geass R2 as well now. It was so sad, I almost cried at the end.
    I'm getting back in to Geass after my exams break :yep: hopefully I shall resupply the thread with Geass related joy for you :p:

ReputationRep:
    I'm hungry ... but it's not dinner time yet

ReputationRep:
    Geass :coma: I need to rewatch that again.....I'm getting rather starved of Sunrise Mecha shows....can't wait for the Gundam Unicorn OVAs to start coming out in February :yeah:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Congrats :top: I am yet to bathe today :afraid: although I did only get up 4 hours ago...

I'm getting back in to Geass after my exams break :yep: hopefully I shall resupply the thread with Geass related joy for you :p:
    How far are you in Geass?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    How far are you in Geass?
    Episode 17 of season 1

ReputationRep:
    This Sharwoods Chicken in Black Bean Sauce with Rice was ... mehhh. They use icky chicken.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Episode 17 of season 1
    :eek: You still have a lot to go and season 2 is soooooooo much better than 1 and I never thought an anime could get me on the verge of tears because it is so sad

ReputationRep:
    This Sharwoods Chicken in Black Bean Sauce with Rice was ... mehhh. They use icky chicken.
    It sounds tasty... but chicken is the most important part of such a dish...
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    :eek: You still have a lot to go and season 2 is soooooooo much better than 1 and I never thought an anime could get me on the verge of tears because it is so sad
    I know :p: so I will be supplying Geass speak for a little while longer, hope to finish season one next week :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    It sounds tasty... but chicken is the most important part of such a dish...
    It was like those pieces of chunky chicken you can buy from tesco as a sandwich filling :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Really? I thought the first series was much better balanced, R2 is considered to be a Fabulous Trainwreck - entertaining, but impossible to take seriously......although I agree the ending was excellent.

Geass as a complete series is still well up in my top 5 though - its just wonderfully entertaining and has some brilliant and unforgettable characters.....just a pity about the messy plotholes in R2.

ReputationRep:
    It was like those pieces of chunky chicken you can buy from tesco as a sandwich filling :sadnod:
    Yuck... some ready meals are more disgusting than others.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Time to see if I can fit a shower in before dinner, later guys :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Yuck... some ready meals are more disgusting than others.
    I like the Asda Sweet and Sour Chicken. You would THINK Sharwoods, being a "name brand" would be better :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :shifty: If I was a beautiful drawing I could...

I know :eek: so toned :yep:
    :cry2:I want to be a beautiful drawing

:bawling:why do I have to be like this

ReputationRep:
    i havent watched geass in ages, stopped halfway through R2. think i may finish it tomorow if i dont go shopping.

i just spent 2 hours practicing motorway driving for my trip to oxford on wednesday, such a waste of time, motorway driving is easy.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.