Turn on thread page Beta

Anime Soc Chat XVI: The One Piece War continue's, Aiko goes poof well looky here! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    im not telling you:hmmm:

You needn't feel self-conscious.... is it Vincent? Vincent Valentine? :giggle:

Cosplay. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)

Crossplay :teehee:

ReputationRep:

you'd know if you were around yesturday:tongue:

no not vincent:giggle:

he is mostly covered up:erm:

cosplay:cool:

ReputationRep:
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)
    you'd know if you were around yesturday:tongue:

no not vincent:giggle:

he is mostly covered up:erm:

cosplay:cool:
    I was around yesterday. I spent most of the day with you. :emog:

Please tell me. :o:

(Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Crossplay :teehee:
    :yes: Crossplay is the only way I cosplay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehuty^)
    :yawn:
    Hiya Ben. :hugs: How are you?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    my sisters making me give her a lift home from school, so i'm gonna make her wear a newspaper samurai hat the whole way. i'm colouring it in now :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Annaconda)
    my sisters making me give her a lift home from school, so i'm gonna make her wear a newspaper samurai hat the whole way. i'm colouring it in now :lol:
    What an odd brand of revenge. :giggle:

ReputationRep:

ok:s:

its that pic of that guy I posted yesturday http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=2506

but chopper is a male:confused:

I got to leave my electronics tutorial early because I had done the questions already:proud:

now to finish this one piece ep :cute:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by vin)

its that pic of that guy I posted yesturday http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=2506

I got to leave my electronics tutorial early because I had done the questions already:proud:

Such a pretty man :coma:

Did I mention I want one?

And good vin :hugs:

You're not going to get a lot of choice in the matter when I 'persuade' you to dress up...although crossplay would mean we could save money on costumes :yep: so crossplay it is
    Although I quite like men's costumes :erm: mix and match?

On an unrelated note Pokemon Fire Red arrived in the post this morning...and it's back to physics time

And I left the house :shock:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vin)

Oh Vin. :o: He is indeed very pretty. :yep: Heed my advice and go jogging?

Actually, Chopper is a reindeer and his gender has never been confirmed. :giggle:

Well done Vin.

(Original post by skipp)
    Such a pretty man :coma:

Did I mention I want one?

And good vin :hugs:
    Hello Jen. :hugs: How are you today? Is your cold gone now? :o:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh Vin. :o: He is indeed very pretty. :yep: Heed my advice and go jogging?

Actually, Chopper is a reindeer and his gender has never been confirmed. :giggle:

Well done Vin.

Hello Jen. :hugs: How are you today? Is your cold gone now? :o:
    Hey Vay :hugs: I'm alright ta, cold seems to have gone, still a bit fragile but to be honest that might have more to do with not having moved in a week :giggle:
    How are you dear?

And on the subject of jogging I now have a gym membership for a year it's expensive :sad: but awesome and you can pause it if you're away (e.g. at uni) so you don't miss out. Saves me having to renew it now :erm: which I never remember..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    You're not going to get a lot of choice in the matter when I 'persuade' you to dress up...although crossplay would mean we could save money on costumes :yep: so crossplay it is
    Although I quite like men's costumes :erm: mix and match?

On an unrelated note Pokemon Fire Red arrived in the post this morning...and it's back to physics time

And I left the house :shock:
    You may dress me up as anything you like as long as it's pretty.

:giggle: My pokemon red is probably gathering dust somewhere underneath my bed. :o:

Well i'm glad you can leave your house now. :hugs: Proof you've gotten better.

(Original post by skipp)
    Hey Vay :hugs: I'm alright ta, cold seems to have gone, still a bit fragile but to be honest that might have more to do with not having moved in a week :giggle:
    How are you dear?

And on the subject of jogging I now have a gym membership for a year it's expensive :sad: but awesome and you can pause it if you're away (e.g. at uni) so you don't miss out. Saves me having to renew it now :erm: which I never remember..
    :o: Well at least you're better.

I've never been a big fan of the gym - why join it when all you need is your body and the effort? :tongue: Jogging, stretches, sit ups, sparring and sex. That's all you need.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    Utawarerumono. :yes:
    Knew I recognised that face :giggle:

Which reminds me; Mukkuru :emog: I really need to finish that series too :sigh:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    You may dress me up as anything you like as long as it's pretty.

:giggle: My pokemon red is probably gathering dust somewhere underneath my bed. :o:

Well i'm glad you can leave your house now. :hugs: Proof you've gotten better.
    Yay of course it'll be pretty and yes, quite enjoying the outdoors :hugs:

:o: Well at least you're better.

I've never been a big fan of the gym - why join it when all you need is your body and the effort? :tongue: Jogging, stretches, sit ups, sparring and sex. That's all you need.
    Well jogging alone's out of the question until I sort this dizzyness out...I jog on the beach sometimes, but I'm afraid to do a lot...stretches are ok, but useless without exercise to back them up...and no sex for me until end of March :sad:

So ye gym's a good idea in my case :p: plus I like it there, and you get to use the pool if you get the year membership, which I now have

ReputationRep:
    :nyoron:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    How are you dear?

this made me want to go for a run, but i decided it was too much effort, so now i'm cooking spaghetti.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Yay of course it'll be pretty and yes, quite enjoying the outdoors :hugs:

Well jogging alone's out of the question until I sort this dizzyness out...I jog on the beach sometimes, but I'm afraid to do a lot...stretches are ok, but useless without exercise to back them up...and no sex for me until end of March :sad:

So ye gym's a good idea in my case :p: plus I like it there, and you get to use the pool if you get the year membership, which I now have
    Well of course - I only stretch before and after exercise.

No sex for almost 2 whole months? I'm not sure if I could handle that.... good luck.

I've never jogged on the beach actually... I should do one day. You still have dizzyness? Is this from the cold... or just... usually dizzy. :tongue: You did mention about your co-ordinational issues a while back.

ReputationRep:
    I went to the bank ... there was nothing wrong with my card (it hasn't been declined) but they suggested the problem may be on the end of the Book Depository I've emailed them to see ...

No one was at the help desk whenever I went to Abbey Santander so couldn't get help from them to get that money back D:<

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.