Jehuty^
:yawn:

Hiya Ben. :hugs: How are you?
Kagutsuchi
I was around yesterday. :frown: I spent most of the day with you. :emog:

Please tell me. :o:

:yes: Crossplay is the only way I cosplay. :h:

:colone:
my sisters making me give her a lift home from school, so i'm gonna make her wear a newspaper samurai hat the whole way. i'm colouring it in now :lol:
Annaconda
my sisters making me give her a lift home from school, so i'm gonna make her wear a newspaper samurai hat the whole way. i'm colouring it in now :lol:

What an odd brand of revenge. :giggle:
Reply 2729
Kagutsuchi

ok:s:

its that pic of that guy I posted yesturday http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=23519002&postcount=2506

but chopper is a male:confused:

I got to leave my electronics tutorial early because I had done the questions already:proud:

now to finish this one piece ep :cute:
Reply 2730
vin

its that pic of that guy I posted yesturday http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=23519002&postcount=2506

I got to leave my electronics tutorial early because I had done the questions already:proud:

Such a pretty man :coma:

Did I mention I want one?

And good vin :hugs:

Kagutsuchi

You're not going to get a lot of choice in the matter when I 'persuade' you to dress up...although crossplay would mean we could save money on costumes :yep: so crossplay it is :h:
Although I quite like men's costumes :erm: mix and match?

On an unrelated note Pokemon Fire Red arrived in the post this morning...and it's back to physics time :h:

And I left the house :shock:
vin

Oh Vin. :o: He is indeed very pretty. :yep: Heed my advice and go jogging?

Actually, Chopper is a reindeer and his gender has never been confirmed. :giggle:

Well done Vin.

skipp
Such a pretty man :coma:

Did I mention I want one?

And good vin :hugs:

Hello Jen. :hugs: How are you today? Is your cold gone now? :o:
Reply 2732
Kagutsuchi
Oh Vin. :o: He is indeed very pretty. :yep: Heed my advice and go jogging?

Actually, Chopper is a reindeer and his gender has never been confirmed. :giggle:

Well done Vin.

Hello Jen. :hugs: How are you today? Is your cold gone now? :o:

Hey Vay :hugs: I'm alright ta, cold seems to have gone, still a bit fragile but to be honest that might have more to do with not having moved in a week :giggle:
How are you dear?

And on the subject of jogging I now have a gym membership for a year :h: it's expensive :sad: but awesome :h: and you can pause it if you're away (e.g. at uni) so you don't miss out. Saves me having to renew it now :erm: which I never remember..
skipp

You're not going to get a lot of choice in the matter when I 'persuade' you to dress up...although crossplay would mean we could save money on costumes :yep: so crossplay it is :h:
Although I quite like men's costumes :erm: mix and match?

On an unrelated note Pokemon Fire Red arrived in the post this morning...and it's back to physics time :h:

And I left the house :shock:

You may dress me up as anything you like as long as it's pretty. :smile:

:giggle: My pokemon red is probably gathering dust somewhere underneath my bed. :o:

Well i'm glad you can leave your house now. :hugs: Proof you've gotten better.

skipp
Hey Vay :hugs: I'm alright ta, cold seems to have gone, still a bit fragile but to be honest that might have more to do with not having moved in a week :giggle:
How are you dear?

And on the subject of jogging I now have a gym membership for a year :h: it's expensive :sad: but awesome :h: and you can pause it if you're away (e.g. at uni) so you don't miss out. Saves me having to renew it now :erm: which I never remember..

:o: Well at least you're better.

I've never been a big fan of the gym - why join it when all you need is your body and the effort? :tongue: Jogging, stretches, sit ups, sparring and sex. That's all you need. :h:
Reply 2734
AngryJellyfish
Utawarerumono. :yes:

Knew I recognised that face :giggle:

Which reminds me; Mukkuru :emog: I really need to finish that series too :sigh:
Reply 2735
Kagutsuchi
You may dress me up as anything you like as long as it's pretty. :smile:

:giggle: My pokemon red is probably gathering dust somewhere underneath my bed. :o:

Well i'm glad you can leave your house now. :hugs: Proof you've gotten better.

Yay :h: of course it'll be pretty :smile: and yes, quite enjoying the outdoors :hugs:

:o: Well at least you're better.

I've never been a big fan of the gym - why join it when all you need is your body and the effort? :tongue: Jogging, stretches, sit ups, sparring and sex. That's all you need. :h:

Well jogging alone's out of the question until I sort this dizzyness out...I jog on the beach sometimes, but I'm afraid to do a lot...stretches are ok, but useless without exercise to back them up...and no sex for me until end of March :sad:

So ye gym's a good idea in my case :p: plus I like it there, and you get to use the pool if you get the year membership, which I now have :smile:
:nyoron:
skipp
How are you dear?

this made me want to go for a run, but i decided it was too much effort, so now i'm cooking spaghetti.
skipp
Yay :h: of course it'll be pretty :smile: and yes, quite enjoying the outdoors :hugs:

Well jogging alone's out of the question until I sort this dizzyness out...I jog on the beach sometimes, but I'm afraid to do a lot...stretches are ok, but useless without exercise to back them up...and no sex for me until end of March :sad:

So ye gym's a good idea in my case :p: plus I like it there, and you get to use the pool if you get the year membership, which I now have :smile:

Well of course - I only stretch before and after exercise. :smile:

No sex for almost 2 whole months? :s-smilie: I'm not sure if I could handle that.... good luck. :frown:

I've never jogged on the beach actually... I should do one day. You still have dizzyness? Is this from the cold... or just... usually dizzy. :tongue: You did mention about your co-ordinational issues a while back.
I went to the bank ... there was nothing wrong with my card (it hasn't been declined) but they suggested the problem may be on the end of the Book Depository :frown: I've emailed them to see ...

No one was at the help desk whenever I went to Abbey Santander so couldn't get help from them to get that money back D:<

Latest